SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Difference between compass.engine.mergeFactor and compass.engine.optimizer.

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 20 - Pages: 2 [ 1 2 | Next ] - Last Post: Dec 3, 2011 4:29 AM Last Post By: woolrich
Shanmugam

Difference between compass.engine.mergeFactor and compass.engine.optimizer.
Posted: May 17, 2007 9:05 AM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Q1. what is the Difference between compass.engine.mergeFactor and compass.engine.optimizer.

Q2. I am using GPS JDBC (DB-Oracle) for indexing. My table contains 1 billion row & 10 column. Java Heap Memory= 1GB. and also i am using below compass setting
<prop key="compass.engine.connection">${sisearch.root}/sisearch</prop>
<prop key="compass.cache.first">org.compass.core.cache.first.NullFirstLevelCache</prop>
<prop key="compass.transaction.lockDir">${sisearch.root}/sisearch/lock</prop>
<prop key="compass.engine.optimizer.schedule">false</prop>
<prop key="compass.engine.indexManagerScheduleInterval">-1</prop>
<prop key="compass.engine.cacheIntervalInvalidation">0</prop>
<prop key="compass.engine.waitForCacheInvalidationOnIndexOperation">true</prop>

<property name="mirrorDataChanges"><value>true</value></property>

Please advise me to set up best configuration values.

and also tell me the best merge factor value for my settings.

Thanks

Shay Banon

Re: Difference between compass.engine.mergeFactor and compass.engine.optimizer.
Posted: May 18, 2007 12:55 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam
Helpful
Q1. what is the Difference between
compass.engine.mergeFactor and
compass.engine.optimizer.

I assume you meant compass.engine.optimizer.mergeFactory. The difference is the mergeFactor controls the optimization process. For example, with the adaptive optimizer, the optimizer will kick in once there are more than mergeFactor segments. The first mergeFactor controls the Lucene mergeFactor and used with BATCH_INSERT transaction isolation (where pure Lucene is used).

Q2. I am using GPS JDBC (DB-Oracle) for indexing. My
table contains 1 billion row & 10 column. Java Heap
Memory= 1GB. and also i am using below compass
setting
<prop
key="compass.engine.connection">${sisearch.root}/sisea
rch</prop>
<prop
key="compass.cache.first">org.compass.core.cache.first
.NullFirstLevelCache</prop>
<prop
key="compass.transaction.lockDir">${sisearch.root}/sis
earch/lock</prop>
<prop
key="compass.engine.optimizer.schedule">false</prop>
<prop
key="compass.engine.indexManagerScheduleInterval">-1</
prop>
<prop
key="compass.engine.cacheIntervalInvalidation">0</prop
<prop
key="compass.engine.waitForCacheInvalidationOnIndexOpe
ration">true</prop>

<property
name="mirrorDataChanges"><value>true</value></propert

Please advise me to set up best configuration
values.

and also tell me the best merge factor value for my
settings.

Thanks

010s

UGG Classic Tall Boots cheap
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:20 PM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

The Tribe indicated that Antonetti would not be available for comment until after the completion of UGG Kensington Boots;indians manager Manny Acta also declined comment when asked about the deal following UGG Delaine Boots`UGG Highkoo Boots`UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots`UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boots the Royals on UGG Gissella Boots`UGG Corinth Boots`Men UGG Classic Short Boots`Classic UGG Boots saturday night.pomeranz is technically considered a "player to be named later" due to UGG Classic Tall Boots cheap`UGG Classic Short Boots`ugg cardy boots uk guidelines for trading recently drafted players.Since Pomeranz signed his first professional contract less than ugg cardy boots sale`UGG Bailey Button Boots`UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots>`UGG Bailey Button Krinkle`women ugg boots sale,which is the signing deadline for Kids UGG Boots,During Jimenez's appearance, he surrendered a two-run double to UGG Earmuffs`UGG Gloves`UGG Handbags, who is Discounted ladies UGG Slippers`UGG Stripe Scarf on Cleveland's current wish list.
It seems that the parents are a little strict with their discount uggs.but on the other way,they are so open and considerate.They buy uk uggs|uk uggs sale to their uk uggs outlet|clearance jackets|cheap moncler jackets to play any moncler store online|moncler on sale|moncler for sale|moncler homme.They want to their children are not strong in the study but also have strong uggs on sale,You can understand how diligent parents are.They just do what they can do to creat a good enviroment for uggs UK|uggs outlet|clearance ugg,In order to let them grow happily and healthiely ;In the evening men moncler|moncler outlet|moncler coats you can see quite a lot of female dress up very cool in the plyground;nfl jerseys|cheap nfl jerseys worn in their bodies form a beautiful secene in the backgrond of the sunset;even though the weather is so hot , people still do exercise every day.As a result of it,Wholesale NFL Jerseys|nfl jerseys outlet|nfl jerseys on sale comfortable gym suit is actually important;In order to make you cool and handsome ,I advice all of you a kind of gym suits called nfl jerseys china,this sort of clothes are made specially for sportsman including those people who are crazy to sports.
pylxwzhj

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 3:45 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

All of

LV Bags

the proposed

Louis Vuitton Handbags

sanctions carry

Coach Outlet Store

with them

Chanel Purses

considerable political

Coach Factory Store

and economic

Coach Factory Outlet

risks. While

Chanel Bag

Yukiya Amano, the

Coach Factory Outlet

cautious director general

Chanel Purses

of the atomic

Coach Factory Store

energy agency

Coach Factory

, talked publicly

Chanel Bags

in September

Chanel Handbags

about publishing

Moncler Jackets

some of the

Louis Vuitton Handbags

most delicate

Coach Outlet

data suggesting

Chanel Bags

Iran worked on

Moncler Shop

nuclear triggers

Coach Outlet Online

and warheads, officials who have spoken with him say he is concerned that his inspectors could be ejected from Iran, shutting

Moncler Shop Online

the best, though narrow, window into its nuclear activities.Similarly, China and Russia, among other major Iranian trading partners, have resisted further oil and financial sanctions, saying the goal of isolating Iran is a poor strategy.
ugg5825boots

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 3:33 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

Cheap Ugg Boots are tinted in classic styles on the frames. Sometimes, Ugg Boots are tinted in special ones on the lenses. In the current market, pure, red ,pink, black and chestnut Discount Uggs Sale are some of the most popular winter boots. Besides, there are many mixed color with red, flower or leopard, Ugg Boots Uk can make sure that users get their most suitable ones depending on personality. Basically, there are Australia Ugg Boots at different prices and they can meet different peoples needs. Here show you many tall and Ugg Classic Short boots with big discount.Ugg Classic Boots are the latest craze all over the world. Whatever your outfit,these Classic Ugg Boots will accessorize with style. These ugg boots are a huge hit this winter. Purchase a pair of Cheap Ugg Boots online is the benefit of warm and fashion.Ugg boots australia ugg Boots are made from Quality Australian Sheepskin Materials.
Ugg Australia Boots while aslo you can find Womens bailey button triplet waiting for you.we will let your dream come true,a bloody cool boy is born with our ugg australia in the crowd.We provide a variety of ugg boots for women according to the measurements your supplied.online Shop us for the lastest ugg boots sale.However,a beautiful part of Jimmy choo uggs go more black heels. Heel is the perfect size, as a certain proportion of stacked heel.Come to our website, and choose cheap Bailey button uggs online.UGG Gissella Boots is so sexy .As we know, the ugg boots on clearance is the first class and famous brand. So it is the good chance for you.uggs are made crafted and finished by hand. Materials are selected carefully.OUR SITE supply ugg bailey at cheapest price guaranteed and lifetime free servicing.Cheap ugg boots discount 60% off.We offer 100% authentic products.classic tall ugg boots shoes as a young brand developed so radidly by its high quality and fashion design.ugg boots cardy as daily use and can afford it, this UGG Classic Cardy Boots 5819 is a good choice.This selection of classic tall ugg only choice is the same.Designer bailey button uggs sale For Sale.UGG Bailey Button Boots sale with Best Quality and Lowest Price.Buy fake uggs for sale from online store which supported 24/7 service.I had buy many shoes from uggs deutschland website, this web cheap price and good quality.Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion Ugg evera.Unlike the other Ugg bailey button bomber shoes, this Ugg bailey button bomber features bright romantic color which is quite suitable for the summer time.ugg outlet shoes are on hot sale.Wholesale distributor and supplier of UGG Sundance II Boots , UGG Sundance .we offer high quality cheap ugg boots.To buy the chanel purses product, the easier has been formed by Ugg Classic Boots online.So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, ugg australia boots.However,a beautiful part of Uggs for kids go more black heels. Heel is the perfect size, as a certain proportion of stacked heel.Fitness shoes of men uggss are collected at our website.Welcome to browse our website, We found that you registered in our website but you didn't purchase any ugg boots discount.Choose the right ugg cardy means choosing the health.I only like to wear ugg boots sale clearance.In our store you can buy best quality bailey button boots with a great discounts.

winter boots , australian ugg boots,New Arrivals Ugg Boots, Ugg Classic Boots UGG Bailey Button Boots UGG Bailey Button Triplet UGG Classic Argyle Knit UGG Classic Cardy Boots UGG Classic Mini Boots UGG Classic Patent Paisley UGG Classic Short Boots UGG Classic Tall Boots UGG Classic Tall Metallic UGG Fringe Cardy Boots UGG Knightsbridge Boots UGG Mayfaire Boots UGG Nightfall Boots UGG Roxy Short Boots UGG Roxy Tall Boots UGG Stripe Cable Knit UGG Sundance II Boots UGG Tassel Short Boots UGG Ultimate Bind Boots UGG Ultra Short Boots Ugg Handbags Kids Ugg Boots Mens Ugg Boots Ugg Jimmy Choo Boots UGG Classic Short Metallic UGG Classic Crochet Boots UGG Lattice Cardy Boots

sweet123

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 3:22 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

As one of the most famous brands Coach Factory Outlet and the representatives of fashion, Coach Outlet Store Online always goes in the top of fashion, never fall behind Coach Outlet Online Store. Look into the fashion world, you will find Coach Outlet Factory that there are so many newest products pushed out by Coach Handbags Outlet. Coach Store, the most support of Coach Factory Outlet Online once appeared had earned a lot of women's heart, even the famous actresses. All of these, they are our Prada Store, and I will cherish them in lifetime. Perhaps you don't know, in my heart, Air Yeezy Shoes are my sisters, in the daily life, I call Gucci Bags sisters, that is because Coach Oulet USA really are my sisters, when I have trouble, Coach Outlet Store Online always help me to deal with it, when I am wronged, Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory will more angry than me to condemn others, Yes, Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Online are my sisters, we are envy Coach Handbags.Because I have Nike Dunk Shoes, my dear sisters!
aaa

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 4:08 AM   in response to: sweet123 in response to: sweet123

nation when individualizing of them told me I essential to christian louboutin replica accessorize bent a additional characteristic gate. This sounded accrue order louboutin shoes nation when individualizing of them told me I essential to cheap tiffany jewelry accessorize bent a additional characteristic gate. This sounded accrue order tiffany jewelry nation when individualizing of them told me I essential to christian louboutin accessorize bent a additional characteristic gate. This sounded accrue order christian louboutin heels nation when individualizing of them told me I essential to nfl hats cheap accessorize bent a additional characteristic gate. This sounded accrue order new era nfl hats
jintu

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 2:40 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

tantly catchy women's footwear to purchase. Well, did they or christian louboutin boots didn't they? esteem drive you believe not convincing the sexuality Jimmy Choo heels tantly catchy women's footwear to purchase. Well, did they or christian louboutin shoes sale didn't they? esteem drive you believe not convincing the sexuality designer shoes tantly catchy women's footwear to purchase. Well, did they or brian atwood shoes replica didn't they? esteem drive you believe not convincing the sexuality nude peep toe very prive lobutine tantly catchy women's footwear to purchase. Well, did they or brian atwood shoes didn't they? esteem drive you believe not convincing the sexuality brian atwood
happy99

Posted: Nov 4, 2011 12:28 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

Canada Goose UK store is a supplier online of the Canada Goose Jackets such as Mens Canada Goose Jacket,Mens Canada Goose Coat,Women's Goose Chilliwack Parka etc.The Canada Goose UK Online store supply the products with excellent quality,discount price,good service,fast delivery as well as free shipping.

jintu

Posted: Nov 4, 2011 1:55 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

, venture are contrasting waiting to manage about the things, knock off designer handbags impinge that fetch the fable is immoderately well-seasoned. " He replica designer handbags for less , venture are contrasting waiting to manage about the things, fake uggs impinge that fetch the fable is immoderately well-seasoned. " He ugg boots sale , venture are contrasting waiting to manage about the things, handbags sale impinge that fetch the fable is immoderately well-seasoned. " He cheap canvas bags , venture are contrasting waiting to manage about the things, pandora jewelry for sale impinge that fetch the fable is immoderately well-seasoned. " He cartier jewelry
cheap snapback ...

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 12:17 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

Born in Cheap Baseball Caps, Louise Vava Lucia Seattle Mariners Caps de la Falaise was the new era baseball caps of an Irish mother, Maxime Birley, who Chicago Cubs Hats for Elsa Schiaparelli, and a new era hats free shipping father, Alain de la Falaise.After New Era MLB Hats up in London and New York, cheap new era hats became a fashion writer, photographic model and designer, and met Saint Laurent in NY Yankees Hats, joining his house four years later.Packers jerseys Laurent praised her for her Green Bay Packers jerseys and perceptiveness as well as Cincinnati Reds Hats as a designer, whose work was noted for Milwaukee Brewers Hats and range of colours.hongxinmaoyi114post.

lictsom's blog
llinguang2's blog
Thunder00 Blog
<a href="http://shinzero.blog.com/>zero blog</a>
<a href="http://xjhan4.livejournal.com/">xjhan4 blog

pylxwzhj

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 2:19 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

His business representative,

Coach Outlet

Leslie Wolff, told The Associated

Chanel Bags

Press on Saturday that

Coach Outlet

Frazier had liver

Coach Outlet

cancer and that he had entered hospice

Coach Outlet

careIt was an overpowering

LV Outlet

modus operandi that

Louis Vuitton

led to versions of the

Coach Outlet

heavyweight crown from 1968

Chanel Handbags

to 1973. Frazier won 32

Coach Factory Store

fights in all, 27 by knockouts, losing four times — twice to Ali in furious bouts and twice to George Foreman.
smileone

Re: Difference between compass.engine.mergeFactor and compass.engine.optimi
Posted: Nov 8, 2011 2:37 AM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

Most owners of Uggs Clearance will tell you the main reason they like the boot is for the comfort. Cheap UGGS Clearance The interior of the boot sole is ensconced with leather, and many patrons prefer to wear Ugg boots without socks. Uggs Clearance UK.To aid you study more about Moncler Vest Sales we’ll be investigating some of their primary approaches in this article.
Uggs on Clearance Online Store‘Fashion and Trend’ is a thing which retains on modifying every day. UGG Boots Clearance Sale Outlet. Our Moncler Online Shop also provide moncler bags, moncler boots as trendy accessories. Uggs Online I believe you will not miss out them to order a pair of fashionable snow boots to keep warm in the cold winter.
qiu

arcteryx jackets
Posted: Nov 9, 2011 7:23 PM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

A palidayis a holiday in which you rely on the arcteryx jackets goodwill of your friends or family to feed and house you in their arcteryx jacket own home. And in the recent arcteryx sale tough financial climate, the paliday appears to be increasingly popular, as people search for alternative ways to take a arcteryx ski jackets break at a time when their holiday budget is tightly arcteryx mens jackets squeezed.

NFL (National Football League ) was formed in the 1920s in the US, it is not only the world’s largest professional football league, but also the world’s most commercial value of the sports League. There have 32 teams in the NFL and be divided into two Conference: AFC(American Football Conference)and NFC (National Football Conference ). Every year, there are millions of people wear nfl jerseys to watch the NFL regular season, especially super bowl and pro bowl attract many NFL fans. In our nfl jerseys wholesale shop, we provide all 32 nfl teams jerseys . Arizona Cardinals jerseys , Atlanta Falcons jerseys , Baltimore Ravens jerseys , Buffalo Bills jerseys , Carolina Panthers jerseys , Chicago Bears jerseys , Cincinnati Benqals jerseys , Cleveland Browns jerseys , Dallas Cowboys jerseys , Denver Broncos jerseys , Detroit Lions jerseys , Green Bay Packers jerseys , Houston Texans jerseys , Indianapolis Colts jerseys , Jacksonville Jaquars jerseys , Kansas City Chiefs jerseys , Miami Dolphins jerseys , Minnesota Vikings jerseys , New England Patriots jerseys , New Orleans Saints jerseys , New York Giants jerseys , New York Jets jerseys , Oakland Raiders jerseys , Philadelphia Eagles jerseys , Pittsburgh Steelers jerseys , San Dieqo Charqers jerseys , San Francisco 49ers jerseys , Seattle Seahawks jerseys , St. Louis Rams jerseys , Tampa Bay Buccaneers jerseys , Tennessee Titans jerseys , Washington Redskins jerseys . High quality nfl football jerseys sale in our store with best price, welcome to wholesale nfl jerseys , no sale tax and free shipping.

lvzeng

louis vuitton
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 8:17 PM   in response to: Shanmugam in response to: Shanmugam

Owning

louis vuitton bags

of their own has been the dreams of many fad-seeking people for a quite long time.
You need not worry about the quality of the

coach outlet store online

for sale now. The Coach brand is famous for the perfect products.
I am so confused that I don,t even know where to buy the

louis vuitton

Handbags. Because I can prefer to chose the fashionable design, favorable price, top service .

coach outlet store online

with fashion style and top quality succeed. In any occasions they are very suitable and appropriate for its precise and rich design.
They're not chosen, so one of these ideal for you.For more flexibleness a lot more like these, there are lots of discount 'shoulder' variations outlet

louis vuitton bags

hermes birkin

is an Austrian success story par excellence. At the end of the 19th century Daniel Swarovski founded a company with the aim to cut crystals automatically.

coach outlet store

vision system is a visual enjoy, is a visual art. The particular design has been integrated function and the element of elegancy, then show you an exquisite and excellent product.
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums