SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Default name for index

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 51 - Pages: 4 [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] - Last Post: Dec 26, 2011 1:15 AM Last Post By: whatallarewhata...
juanmbt

Default name for index
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 6:46 AM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

I need to change the default prefix "index_" of indexes. I've been looking at the documentation but can not find anything.

Regards
Shay Banon

Re: Default name for index
Posted: Dec 4, 2009 4:28 AM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

Which prefix exactly?
Hieroglyphe

Posted: Dec 4, 2009 4:54 AM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

hello Shay Banon,

I think he refers to the prefix added before the name of an alias. I add this message since I was asking myself the same question.
For instance, I have two Resources with alias section-en and alias section-fr and when Compass builds the index, it creates two tables, index_section_en and index_section_fr, each corresponding to a resource.

Regards,

Edited by: Hieroglyphe on Dec 4, 2009 4:55 AM
Shay Banon

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 2:24 PM   in response to: Hieroglyphe in response to: Hieroglyphe

Do you refer to the tables create when using the jdbc directory?
Hieroglyphe

Posted: Jan 5, 2010 4:36 AM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

Hi Shay,

And happy to new year to you and to all.

And yes, I refer to the tables created when using jdbc directory. Please note that I use Compass with the jdbc directory (RSEM and jdbc device).

When I have tested the jdbc directory with Lucene directly (so without Compass), I see that we can choose the name of the index table, but using Compass, the tables created are named with the prefix "index_" and the alias of the resource. Thus, for a resource which the alias is section-en, the table name will be index_section_en.

I am afraid that this is a very basic question.

Regards,
emceka

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 5:06 AM   in response to: Hieroglyphe in response to: Hieroglyphe

Hi,

It's a bit late, but might be helpful for others to have it answered: prefix is configured via
compass.engine.connection.subContext
configuration entry.

best regards,
fangcao

Posted: Aug 14, 2011 8:56 PM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

Office of the young people, your fashionable dress Premiership in that direction? You certainly know how to choose the taste of ed hardy mens clothing sale. cheap Ed hardy clearance sale with soft light and elegant style, he will show your personal style.ed hardy womens colors will bring you the world. When you are looking for high quality, you will find, with ed hardy women skirt,ahead of enjoyment, led the trend! Of course,cheap ed hardy accessories online is also indispensable dress.
fangcao

Posted: Aug 14, 2011 9:00 PM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

The world of sex toys is a huge one. It doesn't matter what you are looking for, there is something out there just perfect for you. If you are looking for a love sex vibrators to make your toes tingle then the internet will provide thousands of results, pointing you in the direction of just that. If you are looking for Sex Lubes for anal play then again, the internet and it's many online stores and resources will help you not only find one that you like but can also show you reviews from the people that have bought and played with womens sex toys before. That's the good thing about the internet - it has made the world of mens sex toys much more accessible to practically anyone that has an internet connection.
010s

UGG Classic Tall Boots cheap
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:27 PM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

The Tribe indicated that Antonetti would not be available for comment until after the completion of UGG Kensington Boots;indians manager Manny Acta also declined comment when asked about the deal following UGG Delaine Boots`UGG Highkoo Boots`UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots`UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boots the Royals on UGG Gissella Boots`UGG Corinth Boots`Men UGG Classic Short Boots`Classic UGG Boots saturday night.pomeranz is technically considered a "player to be named later" due to UGG Classic Tall Boots cheap`UGG Classic Short Boots`ugg cardy boots uk guidelines for trading recently drafted players.Since Pomeranz signed his first professional contract less than ugg cardy boots sale`UGG Bailey Button Boots`UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots>`UGG Bailey Button Krinkle`women ugg boots sale,which is the signing deadline for Kids UGG Boots,During Jimenez's appearance, he surrendered a two-run double to UGG Earmuffs`UGG Gloves`UGG Handbags, who is Discounted ladies UGG Slippers`UGG Stripe Scarf on Cleveland's current wish list.
It seems that the parents are a little strict with their discount uggs.but on the other way,they are so open and considerate.They buy uk uggs|uk uggs sale to their uk uggs outlet|clearance jackets|cheap moncler jackets to play any moncler store online|moncler on sale|moncler for sale|moncler homme.They want to their children are not strong in the study but also have strong uggs on sale,You can understand how diligent parents are.They just do what they can do to creat a good enviroment for uggs UK|uggs outlet|clearance ugg,In order to let them grow happily and healthiely ;In the evening men moncler|moncler outlet|moncler coats you can see quite a lot of female dress up very cool in the plyground;nfl jerseys|cheap nfl jerseys worn in their bodies form a beautiful secene in the backgrond of the sunset;even though the weather is so hot , people still do exercise every day.As a result of it,Wholesale NFL Jerseys|nfl jerseys outlet|nfl jerseys on sale comfortable gym suit is actually important;In order to make you cool and handsome ,I advice all of you a kind of gym suits called nfl jerseys china,this sort of clothes are made specially for sportsman including those people who are crazy to sports.
qiangfengying42

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:41 PM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

Supra is a brand Buy Supra Shoes that has been inspired Supra Skytop Shoes UK , designed and marketed Supra Skytop II Shoes by passionate individuals Supra Skytop 3 . Supra shoes strive to Supra TK Society create new and original classics Supra Society Shoes UK for people who demand detail Supra Vaider Shoes and quality. Supra shoes are worn Womens Supra Shoesby an all star roster of Asics Gel Kinsei 2 Sale athletes and musicians, including Asics Gel Lyte III Terry Kennedy, Erik Eillington, Cheapeat Asics Running Shoes Jim Greco, Chad Muska, Tom Penny, qiangfengying420 and Antwuan Dixon.
qiangfengying42

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:42 PM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

Tods bags light Tods Handbags Sale and combination provides Tods Outlet high quality, the classical Tods Sale perfect interpretation of Tods Floral Lace Shoes Sale individual character! Tod's Tods Flats Sale Handbags is one of Tod's Gommino the most famous bags series Tod's Heaven . Elegant, luxurious without exaggeration Tods Discount , without its shortcomings taste Tods On Sale , the best quality.Free Shipping Tods Outlet,7-12 days to worldwide. 100% Tods Sale Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee Tods Shoes Outlet ! More of cheap tods online qiangfengying420!
feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:14 AM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

We are the best soccer jersey supplier, all the soccer jerseys on jerseybbs.com are REPLICA SOCCER JERSEYS, but their quality are good, because many soccer jersey shopping websites are selling our discount soccer jerseys, espcially the thailand quality cheap soccer jerseys, They are the same as the official jerseys

According to a figure that most of the luxury brands consumer in China range frome 2os to 30s.
wholesale polo shirts are all young Women's love, wearing the designers will attract passerby glance, it make them be in good mood all the day.

feidufang
With the increase in printing needs all over the world, manufacturers of Ink Cartridges are hard pressed to meet the ever-increasing demand. Consumer satisfaction ranks highest in the quest to fulfill company priorities. Buying printers is relatively cheap nowadays, but unfortunately, the Ecco Key West Mens same thing cannot be said about the CISS or cartridges that require to be replaced often.

cocogamer.com is one of most reliable sellers which engage in r4i gold and r4i sdhc , including all the most popular R4i and R4 3DS Cards at favorable price
China Ceramic Tile Manufacturer exporter and supplier with a factory in China, manufacture all kinds of Ceramic Tile, wall tiles, Floor Tiles!

The online store to buy replica Louis Vuitton bags, wallets and purse of top most designer

R4 Series,r4i Series,R4DS,R4i SDHC,R4i Gold,R4i Card for NDSi XL/NDSi/DSL/NDS - UseeGames.Com

feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:15 AM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

BrandDream, Top designer apparel supplier, FREE SHIPPING(for orders of 10pcs to US, UK, CA and AU), louboutin shoes, Cheap Ralph Lauren polo shirts, Cheap Ed Hardy Wholesale, juicy couture tracksuits, Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes, Discount Sheepskin Boots, Wholesale Abercrombie, Christian Audigier Clothing and Shopping
wholesale designer clothing, accept Credit Card and PayPal, Quality Guarantee, Good Discounts and Trusty Business.

Do you know the different between the replica and fake watch? In fact the replica watches is made from the similar material and parts with the orginal one,the more important it is legal, however the fake is illegal.

A wide range of high quality and excellent perfermance wholesale Jerseys, wholesale nike shox, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes wholesale and Cheap Nike airmax Shoes in our shop welcome your visit.wholesale Jerseys, wholesale nike shox, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes wholesale.
cheap soccer jerseys,replica soccer jerseys are very high sales volume, and many people liked to buy it replica soccer jerseyscheap soccer jerseys.

We mainly deal with handbags, shoes, garment, promotions and gifts. wholesale designer handbags, Wholesale shoes from china, wholesale fashion accessories, wholesale designer sunglasses, wholesale products from china. For many years' experience, our companies has been always complying with the contract and attaching great importance to good faith.

feidufang

Newest styles and brands of hats & caps including baseball caps, new era cap, DC fitteds, fillipino flag hats and sports team caps.

Anviz Biometric manufactures a complete range of biometric products including Fingerprint Time Attendance , fingerprint access control, fingerprint lock, USB fingerprint reader, OEM fingerprint module Fingerprint Access Control etc.

We specialize in shower head andtowel rack of high quality and favorable price .The shower head that we provide has many advantages: 1. They quickly bring water; 2. The handles of environmental protection are in favour of our health;3.The color and style are wonderful. At the same time ,towel rack that we provide is durable and beautiful.We are sure that we will offer you satisfactory products and service

fdgdfgfgh

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 9:34 AM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

Thanks for coming our timberland online store! Just enjoy yourself here! As a developping company, timberland boots always can give us some surprise .I belive timberland shoes Sale can make your feet more comfortable, make your life more stylish!If you want to have a try ,just click here: discount timberland boots Free delivery

timberland boot

timberland shops

timberland 2011

discount timberland

wholesale timberland

timberland chaussures

timberland outlet

timberland womens shoes

waterproof timberland boots

timberland chukka boots

timberland 6 inch boots

timberland classic

timberland roll top boots

white timberland boots

timberland kids

Dear friends, do you want to have some different things? Whether you want to give your relatives and friends, take a few different exotic gifts? Whether you want to buy some cheap benefits of thing? accept paypal and free shipping So please, let us begin now! Click on our website accept paypal and free shipping
http://clothes6.us/
Wholesale shops
MLB jerseys MLB NBA
NIKE-BLAZER
JUICB IKINI JUIC )
Coach Handbags
ed hardy women shiris
WALLETS
Air jordan shoes
WOMEN JEANS(CA-Jeans,Ed Hardy Jeans,TRUE RELIGION Jean)
JEWERLY (Pandora cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany)
SILK-SCAR(cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany DG cucci burberry)
(BOSE-EARPHONE,IPOD-EARPHONE)
LADY PURSES(cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany DG cucci burberry)

NFL JERSEYS
JORDAN SHOES
Christian Louboutin shoes
SUNGLASSES(coach okey nike juicy D&G prada)
men jackers
kid (air jordans nike shoes)

Bos Earphone

yifengying43

Tory Burch Shoes
Posted: Sep 15, 2011 9:27 PM   in response to: juanmbt in response to: juanmbt

Tory Burch traveled Tory Burch Shoes back in time Tory Burch Sale to the chic Tory Burch Shoes Sale French seaside resort tory burch boots on sale of Deauville, 1920s tory burch Wedge, as inspiration for Tory Burch Slippers sale her polished sporty tory burch wedge sale, spring collection.Stripes tory burch thora flip flops ruled this runway tory burch sandals on sale. Ribbed shorts in tory burch reva flats beige with navy stripes were jauntily paired with everything from a striped polo to airy raffia tops to a silk fringy jacket.yifengying44
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums