SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Can I index domains based on some filter criteria ?

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 18 - Pages: 2 [ 1 2 | Next ] - Last Post: Dec 22, 2011 8:27 PM Last Post By: miyao lin
Ankur Mehta

Can I index domains based on some filter criteria ?
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 12:53 AM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
is there a way where i can index domains based on some filter criteria ?
For example, if i have millions of reviews written on a brand that is INACTIVE and not going to be used in my application.
These reviews and their referenced INACTIVE brand ids will unnecessarily occupy my index space.
Is there a way where i can say that only reviews written on ACTIVE brands should me indexed.
This will reduce my index size and searching will be faster.

Rgds
Ankur
Link : http://twitter.com/ankurmail9
pangea

Re: Can I index domains based on some filter criteria ?
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 8:15 PM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

yes u have full control of what u can index if u r not using GPS
Yagnesh Chawda

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 8:55 AM   in response to: pangea in response to: pangea

Hi,
Thanks pangea. But can you point to some Demo app/link or share some demo app to do so? I tried looking around, but no luck.
pangea

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 1:06 PM   in response to: Yagnesh Chawda in response to: Yagnesh Chawda

either u r missing few obvious things or I am...below is the algorithm assuming u initialized the compass

if ( item is ACTIVE )
{
getSession().save(item);
}

sample compass cfg with no GPS: http://aravind.wikidot.com/compass-2-0-2-config
sample pojo-index mapping cfg: http://aravind.wikidot.com/compass-2-0-1-mapping
sample indexer: http://aravind.wikidot.com/compass-2-0-1-indexer

if u know how spring's dao/template mechanism, then it is very easy...compass follows the same mechanism
fangcao

Posted: Sep 26, 2011 10:14 PM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

Hey,guys! If you are playing the game Runescape. Then you may need runescape powerleveling. It is quite useful and essential while we are playing this game. If you want to quickly improve your level, you can buy that for a try. Perhaps it is quite boring to get your level improved or maybe you are just so busy that you have no spare time to do that. That can help you a lot. If you are tired of improve Power leveling services all by yourself, get rs accounts help you. Now,I want to recommend a reliable website for you to get runescape powerleveling on. That’s Runescape Gold . On this website, there are also a large number of rs character for sale.
eemm

Re: Many LJT files in temp directory
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 9:15 PM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

Coach Outlet Online offer different kinds of coach handbags outlet. Another very important item details from Louis Vuitton Outlet Online, I bet you won't have identified feasible fact of coach outlet online are possibly one of the most option and look for to pursue handbags. Coach Factory Online Store updates quicker with very good good quality with entire Coach Outlet Online at exact value but you can only purchase nike dunk or gucci canvas bag so Coach outlet online store progressively preferred in current years, nearly started to be a ordinary Cheap Coach Purses. Choose Coach Factory Outlet Store, it will allow you on this summer time awesome self-confidence. Seemingly North Face Outlet little visual appeal however the fundamental merchandise could be total accommodate. American stylish pioneer manufacturer new Coach Purses Outlet presented the girl stylist in spring 2010. Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet little shoulder bag are also stylish and grave Coach Outlet. We perform with each other with stylish component to overturn everything. Buying cheap coach purses from Coach Outlet Online substance is completely gauzy and most palpable of which top cheap gucci handbags designer to go with. Welcome order on our Coach Factory Outlet! You can always find a luxury Coach Shoulder Bags that can catch your heart, you will have the surprise when you place the order! Go head!
eemm

Re: Many LJT files in temp directory
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 9:23 PM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

Coach Outlet Online offer different kinds of coach handbags outlet. Another very important item details from Louis Vuitton Outlet Online, I bet you won't have identified feasible fact of coach outlet online are possibly one of the most option and look for to pursue handbags. Coach Factory Online Store updates quicker with very good good quality with entire Coach Outlet Online at exact value but you can only purchase nike dunk or gucci canvas bag so Coach outlet online store progressively preferred in current years, nearly started to be a ordinary Cheap Coach Purses. Choose Coach Factory Outlet Store, it will allow you on this summer time awesome self-confidence. Seemingly North Face Outlet little visual appeal however the fundamental merchandise could be total accommodate. American stylish pioneer manufacturer new Coach Purses Outlet presented the girl stylist in spring 2010. Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet little shoulder bag are also stylish and grave Coach Outlet. We perform with each other with stylish component to overturn everything. Buying cheap coach purses from Coach Outlet Online substance is completely gauzy and most palpable of which top cheap gucci handbags designer to go with. Welcome order on our Coach Factory Outlet! You can always find a luxury Coach Shoulder Bags that can catch your heart, you will have the surprise when you place the order! Go head!
jenny

coach outlet store online
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 7:10 PM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

The

coach factory outlet

has been in business for many years. You can log in to find more information about its products and services.
At

louis vuitton sale

,you will find Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet uses Vernis leather lining instead of classic Monogram canvas, meanwhile creates another classic style with fashion.
Here's your new way to look sophisticated styles. Carry the hot

of this summer and be the true trendsetter!
Several days ago, I chose one style of

hermes scarf

from the Swarovski Outlets, which has won good reputation from many customers.
It is a symbol regarding position not to mention nature, Here I would like to launch a excellent bags pertaining to business men, which may be

louis vuitton online

Cupertino M56398.
Almost everyone has identified effectively about this, below, among the best to make sure you will get much more information about

coach outlet

lvzeng

louis vuitton
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 7:52 PM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

Owning

louis vuitton bags

of their own has been the dreams of many fad-seeking people for a quite long time.
You need not worry about the quality of the

for sale now. The Coach brand is famous for the perfect products.
I am so confused that I don,t even know where to buy the

louis vuitton

Handbags. Because I can prefer to chose the fashionable design, favorable price, top service .

with fashion style and top quality succeed. In any occasions they are very suitable and appropriate for its precise and rich design.
They're not chosen, so one of these ideal for you.For more flexibleness a lot more like these, there are lots of discount 'shoulder' variations outlet

louis vuitton bags

hermes birkin

is an Austrian success story par excellence. At the end of the 19th century Daniel Swarovski founded a company with the aim to cut crystals automatically.

coach outlet store

vision system is a visual enjoy, is a visual art. The particular design has been integrated function and the element of elegancy, then show you an exquisite and excellent product.
coach8outlet

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 1:29 AM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

louis vuitton handbags

enjoy high reputation all over the world. They are designed for hand, elbow and shoulder carry thanks to comfortable flat leather handles.
If you have been to the mall lately and browsed

coach outlet

you may find that a high price tag goes along with just about everything in the mall.
This client-oriented and faith-rooted store aims at providing the best LV goods and services, such as top-class

louis vuitton uk

and free shipping.
Turn your attention to such discount coach sneakers for women from Coach Outlet Store online, you will find something unique and special of such authentic coach for sale at coach factory outlet store online.

louis vuitton outlet

online just like a person who want to show himself in front of other people, because he is confident enough, he can attain the respect of other people.
Bezel-set

hermes birkin bag

are showcased in all their brilliance in the chic and timeless design of this tennis bracelet. Rhodium-plated metal bracelet with foldover clasp.
The

are utilized for formal event in company area that will display your excellent taste.Not only does a briefcase make is easier to carry things.
tonnyben

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 2:17 AM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

coach factory outlet online

featured with stylish leather bags and signature materials, and carry this bag, it can designate people seem to be captivatingly feminine and good-looking. Why not to buy one when it is at an affordable price?
The products that

louis vuitton outlet

is countless, such as: purses, bags, handbags, shoes, belt. Even the same kind of product includes the products for women, the products for men, for summer-day use, for winter-day use.So, it is probably far beyond your imagination.
As a perfect combination of classic and modern fashion,

coach outlet online

can show the customers'unique personality.

hermes birkin

is your premier online shop for a wide range of quality Swarovski Crystal products such as Swarovski Crystals earring, Jewelry, Bracelet etc.
You could find them in desirable quality and price. If you don't mind high class louis vuitton replica bags, have a good time at

louis vuitton outlet online

coach purses

tend to be among finest style strikes associated with these days! They're the standing image that many ladies possess, or even, intend on obtaining.
aaaa

Re: Moncler
Posted: Nov 25, 2011 3:08 AM   in response to: tonnyben in response to: tonnyben

Moncler has previously proven very good identical very Moncler Jacketsgood effects in almost all the market segments that it is functioning within. Moncler Men’s CoatMoncler Coats customized make good the facts that wearers can really enjoy North Face onlinethe personality in chilly wind with stylish style.
aaaa

Re: Moncler Outlet
Posted: Nov 25, 2011 3:08 AM   in response to: aaaa in response to: aaaa

Whenever you could Moncler Outlet have to spend out for a Moncler Jackets complete moncler outlet retailer united says sell, Moncler short coat For Kid, that you're while in the Moncler Coats positioning to cease by method of a sizable amount of grownup males and ladies North Face online bazaar fashioned by moncler outlet.
hogan280

Hogan
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 1:31 AM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

Appear accennato inside movimento della capitale, questo argomento è inside Alaska haya avuto parecchi, elizabeth anche ottenere tre volte l . a . proposta ufficiale, il primo dopo l . a . Guerra di Indipendenza, alcuni membri hanno proposto che l . a . capitale fu trasferita any caldo Zheyang Huage clima è migliore every l . a . città, mother Vancouver low è adatto every l . a . città di constrict appear l . a . capitale elizabeth altre città del sud appear Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, low terrible di simply no posizione migliore rispetto alla temperatura reale è migliore di Philadelphia, Vancouver minus sé quasi, a altro occupa not angolo, a completa alla frontiera. hogan 11 Allora coloro che parlano l . a . risposta proposta.
longchamp

Longchamp
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 3:50 AM   in response to: Ankur Mehta in response to: Ankur Mehta

longchamp nom de l . a . propagation dans toute l'Europe comme not symbole de l . a . additionally belle des produits de trip. Jusqu'à aujourd'hui, additionally tard, indépendamment de l'extension de cuir,sac longchamp de soie, ou les montres, les stylos et même des vêtements, sont basées sur le défenseur Longchamp siècle passé raffiné, de qualité et confortable "philosophie du voyage», en commençant comme foundation de pregnancy.www.sacslongchamp-france.org
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums