SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Developers

Thread: Test failures in Compass 2.2.0

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 34 - Pages: 3 [ 1 2 3 | Next ] - Last Post: Nov 27, 2011 6:57 PM Last Post By: good
lhanson

Test failures in Compass 2.2.0
Posted: May 19, 2010 4:28 PM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
In the process of chasing down a potential issue I'm having, I thought it would be useful if I could reduce my problem to a failing unit test in Compass. However, I'm unable to build compass-2.2.0-with-dependencies from the download site ('ant tests' yields a bunch of compilation errors beginning with 'package org.objectweb.asm does not exist').

My next step was to try checking out a copy from the Subversion repository (svn checkout http://svn.compass-project.org/svn/compass/branches/2_2/ compass-2.2.0). Trying to run these tests gives slightly better results, but eventually it fails at:

junit Testcase: testDateRangeUsingTwoDifferentFormats took 0.007 sec
junit FAILED
junit expected:<1> but was:<0>
junit junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>
junit at org.compass.core.test.querybuilder.range1.RangeQueryBuilderTests.testDateRangeUsingTwoDifferentFormats(RangeQueryBuilderTests.java:109)
junit at org.compass.core.test.ExtendedTestCase.runBare(ExtendedTestCase.java:60)

Is this a known issue, or is there something further I need to do?
lhanson

Re: Test failures in Compass 2.2.0
Posted: May 24, 2010 12:01 PM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

I've filed #CMP-932 for the build failure in the 2.2.0 release package.
lhanson

Posted: Jun 8, 2010 5:37 PM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

Looking into this further, the release is missing lib/asm. Adding those libraries will allow the build to succeed, but trying to build another release fails because lib/retrotranslator, docs/reference/docbook-reference-libs.zip, docs/reference/images, docs/reference/src/images are missing. Looks like a few things are missing from the "release" target. I'm submitting a patch against #CMP-932
lhanson

Posted: Jun 9, 2010 9:14 AM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

I've filed #CMP-934 against the test failure which occurs in 2.2.0 GA.

Edited by: lhanson on Jun 9, 2010 9:14 AM
Shay Banon

Posted: Jul 7, 2010 1:29 PM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

can you check with trunk, I think it is fixed there...
lhanson

Posted: Jul 7, 2010 3:00 PM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

Yep, just verified all tests pass in trunk. I was mostly concerned with wanting to patch bugs against stable, already-released code because I didn't want to deploy a build in production with unknown/untested code from trunk.
fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:52 AM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

Real Sports Jerseys provides all the sports apparel you would ever need. We Specialize in replica and authentic NBA jerseys, MLB uniforms, NHL jerseys, NFL uniforms, NCAA jerseys and throwback jerseys. If you are having trouble finding your favorite sports player's jersey and you have looked everywhere, look no further. We have all your favorite teams and players. We can also customize sports uniforms for your own personal needs. We are your one stop shop for all sport jerseys and apparel.
fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:52 AM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:53 AM   in response to: fsrfdsrt in response to: fsrfdsrt

fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:55 AM   in response to: fsrfdsrt in response to: fsrfdsrt

Real Sports Jerseys provides all the sports apparel you would ever need. We Specialize in replica and authentic NBA jerseys, MLB uniforms, NHL jerseys, NFL uniforms, NCAA jerseys and throwback jerseys. If you are having trouble finding your favorite sports player's jersey and you have looked everywhere, look no further. We have all your favorite teams and players. We can also customize sports uniforms for your own personal needs. We are your one stop shop for all sport jerseys and apparel.
fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:56 AM   in response to: fsrfdsrt in response to: fsrfdsrt

fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:56 AM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

fsrfdsrt

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 1:57 AM   in response to: lhanson in response to: lhanson

Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums