SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 12 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Dec 1, 2011 3:23 AM Last Post By: sweet123
ppatel

org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 12:53 PM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

We are having locking issue on Weblogic 8.1.6, Win OS , compass 2.0.2(Lucene 2.2) and Oracle DB. Our config is like we have two machine with 4 managed server and 1 admin server. All server access one index on NFS. Only admin server optimize(AdaptiveOptimizer) the index every 24 hrs. and all managed server just read (NullOptimizer)the index on NFS. Now this locking issue is not always been reproduce, it's been thrown when more then 20 users are accessing the app.

Also we are using SimpleFSLockFactory for locking.

Now What lock factory compass framework suggest in environment like this? is it SimpleFSLockFactory or NativeFSLockFactory?

Here is the exception

org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out: SimpleFSLock@\\machinename\Compass\index\index\subindexfolder\write.lock
at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:85)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.init(IndexWriter.java:691)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:665)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.openIndexWriter(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:471)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.openIndexWriter(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:461)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.openIndexWriter(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:457)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.openIndexWriter(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:445)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.transaction.readcommitted.ReadCommittedTransaction.openIndexWriterIfNeeded(ReadCommittedTransaction.java:351)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.transaction.readcommitted.ReadCommittedTransaction.doDelete(ReadCommittedTransaction.java:296)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.transaction.AbstractTransaction.doUpdate(AbstractTransaction.java:168)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.transaction.AbstractTransaction.update(AbstractTransaction.java:164)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.LuceneSearchEngine.createOrUpdate(LuceneSearchEngine.java:276)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.LuceneSearchEngine.save(LuceneSearchEngine.java:254)
at org.compass.core.impl.DefaultCompassSession.save(DefaultCompassSession.java:392)
at org.compass.gps.device.hibernate.lifecycle.HibernateEventListener$2.doInCompassWithoutResult(HibernateEventListener.java:123)
at org.compass.core.CompassCallbackWithoutResult.doInCompass(CompassCallbackWithoutResult.java:29)
at org.compass.core.CompassTemplate.execute(CompassTemplate.java:130)
at org.compass.core.CompassTemplate.execute(CompassTemplate.java:112)
at org.compass.gps.impl.SingleCompassGps.executeForMirror(SingleCompassGps.java:155)
at org.compass.gps.device.hibernate.lifecycle.HibernateEventListener.onPostUpdate(HibernateEventListener.java:121)

010s

UGG Classic Tall Boots cheap
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:25 PM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

The Tribe indicated that Antonetti would not be available for comment until after the completion of UGG Kensington Boots;indians manager Manny Acta also declined comment when asked about the deal following UGG Delaine Boots`UGG Highkoo Boots`UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots`UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boots the Royals on UGG Gissella Boots`UGG Corinth Boots`Men UGG Classic Short Boots`Classic UGG Boots saturday night.pomeranz is technically considered a "player to be named later" due to UGG Classic Tall Boots cheap`UGG Classic Short Boots`ugg cardy boots uk guidelines for trading recently drafted players.Since Pomeranz signed his first professional contract less than ugg cardy boots sale`UGG Bailey Button Boots`UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots>`UGG Bailey Button Krinkle`women ugg boots sale,which is the signing deadline for Kids UGG Boots,During Jimenez's appearance, he surrendered a two-run double to UGG Earmuffs`UGG Gloves`UGG Handbags, who is Discounted ladies UGG Slippers`UGG Stripe Scarf on Cleveland's current wish list.
It seems that the parents are a little strict with their discount uggs.but on the other way,they are so open and considerate.They buy uk uggs|uk uggs sale to their uk uggs outlet|clearance jackets|cheap moncler jackets to play any moncler store online|moncler on sale|moncler for sale|moncler homme.They want to their children are not strong in the study but also have strong uggs on sale,You can understand how diligent parents are.They just do what they can do to creat a good enviroment for uggs UK|uggs outlet|clearance ugg,In order to let them grow happily and healthiely ;In the evening men moncler|moncler outlet|moncler coats you can see quite a lot of female dress up very cool in the plyground;nfl jerseys|cheap nfl jerseys worn in their bodies form a beautiful secene in the backgrond of the sunset;even though the weather is so hot , people still do exercise every day.As a result of it,Wholesale NFL Jerseys|nfl jerseys outlet|nfl jerseys on sale comfortable gym suit is actually important;In order to make you cool and handsome ,I advice all of you a kind of gym suits called nfl jerseys china,this sort of clothes are made specially for sportsman including those people who are crazy to sports.
qiangfengying42

Re: org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:42 PM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

Supra is a brand Buy Supra Shoes that has been inspired Supra Skytop Shoes UK , designed and marketed Supra Skytop II Shoes by passionate individuals Supra Skytop 3 . Supra shoes strive to Supra TK Society create new and original classics Supra Society Shoes UK for people who demand detail Supra Vaider Shoes and quality. Supra shoes are worn Womens Supra Shoesby an all star roster of Asics Gel Kinsei 2 Sale athletes and musicians, including Asics Gel Lyte III Terry Kennedy, Erik Eillington, Cheapeat Asics Running Shoes Jim Greco, Chad Muska, Tom Penny, qiangfengying420 and Antwuan Dixon.
qiangfengying42

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 9:43 PM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

Tods bags light Tods Handbags Sale and combination provides Tods Outlet high quality, the classical Tods Sale perfect interpretation of Tods Floral Lace Shoes Sale individual character! Tod's Tods Flats Sale Handbags is one of Tod's Gommino the most famous bags series Tod's Heaven . Elegant, luxurious without exaggeration Tods Discount , without its shortcomings taste Tods On Sale , the best quality.Free Shipping Tods Outlet,7-12 days to worldwide. 100% Tods Sale Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee Tods Shoes Outlet ! More of cheap tods online qiangfengying420!
sweet123

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 3:22 AM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

As one of the most famous brands Coach Factory Outlet and the representatives of fashion, Coach Outlet Store Online always goes in the top of fashion, never fall behind Coach Outlet Online Store. Look into the fashion world, you will find Coach Outlet Factory that there are so many newest products pushed out by Coach Handbags Outlet. Coach Store, the most support of Coach Factory Outlet Online once appeared had earned a lot of women's heart, even the famous actresses. All of these, they are our Prada Store, and I will cherish them in lifetime. Perhaps you don't know, in my heart, Air Yeezy Shoes are my sisters, in the daily life, I call Gucci Bags sisters, that is because Coach Oulet USA really are my sisters, when I have trouble, Coach Outlet Store Online always help me to deal with it, when I am wronged, Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory will more angry than me to condemn others, Yes, Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Online are my sisters, we are envy Coach Handbags.Because I have Nike Dunk Shoes, my dear sisters!
Donna2091

Re: best ugg boots at ugg boots for sale sporuliferous
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 4:26 AM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

Coach Purses Outlet offer Coach Handbags and Purses have durable quality, Coach Outlet Online exquisite craftsmanship and expressive design to win the fashion industry's Coach Outlet Online attention. Although it's low tone design is simple, but Coach Factory continuously from the classical American tradition for inspiration of louis vuitton handbags outlet, and integration of the modern American style, traditional and popular interpretation of perfect balance. Coach Factory Outlet is the stylish design and durable quality of the Coach Factory Store that make the name "Coach Outlet" known by people all over the world. Coach Outlet Online currently are commonly worn by mostly every other female you look around. And if you too want to look perfect nike dunk and reflect your choice of latest fashion Cheap Coach Purses, you need to buy a decent and smart Coach Outlet that is easily available in the market. You will need to hunt around a lot of shops Coach Bags Outlet to get one you always longed for. You also feel satisfied if you get the worth for the money you pay for North Face Jacket. Anyway, you will find the Coach Factory and realize its reliability and utility. Our company can supply lots of latest popular styles of Coach bags. Cheap gucci shoes widely used advanced technique and high quality materials. Welcome to order!
ting

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 7:48 PM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

chen

モンクレールとは、フランス生まれの世界最高のプレミアムモンクレール メンズで有名なファッションブランドです。モンクレール ダウンは、1952年フランス・グルノーブル郊外のモネステ・ド・クレァモンで誕生した世界最高のモンクレール 激安を中心とした製造販売を行っている会社です。MONCLER 通販創業者のRene Ramillon (レネ ラミヨン)とAndre Vincent (アンドレ バンサン)が、世界的なモンクレール レディースアルピニストであるLionel Terray (リオネル テレイ)との運命的な出会いによって、モンクレール アウトレットは、世界最高級のダウンウェアとして誕生しました。 BELSTAFF[ベルスタッフ]は、1924年にイギリスのハリス・グロスバーグによって、 英国中部のスタッフォードシャーにベルスタッフ ジャケット設立されました。当初、主にメンズ・レディスの防水衣類を生産していましたが、 ベルスタッフ アウトレット完全防水でありながら通気性をもつ繊維“ワックスコットン”を世界で初めて開発Belstaff、ライダーを保護するハイテクウエアの生産を専門Belstaff アウトレットとするようになります。トリーバーチは、アメリカの人気女性デザイナーで、トリーバーチ アウトレット2004年2月にアメリカ・ニューヨークのノリータ地区にフラッグショップ"Tory Burch"をオープンしました。トリーバーチ バッグその後瞬く間にハリウッドスターをはじめ多くセレブから熱い支持を受け、トリーバーチ 通販今や全世界の幅広い女性から注目を浴びています。トリーバーチ 財布(Tory Burch)は、世界のトップモデルやセレブな方たちがこぞって愛用しているトリーバーチ ハイヒールことでも有名で、その中でもトリーバーチ シューズ、サンダル、トリーバーチ トートバッグなどは、すでに日本でもトリーバーチ ショルダーバッグセレクトショップなどを中心に大人気になっています。トリーバーチ ベルト女性らしい華やかさを感じさせる色使いや光沢感を絶妙に醸し出していますトリーバーチ フラットシューズ

cheap watch

replicawatch
Posted: Nov 1, 2011 1:31 AM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

You can also buy Coach replica s to cut down the cost even further
Now if you’re also attenuatebaron of accustomed two comfortable deattestant purses calm high cheap Thomas Wylde bags, more bighearted go for them incoming modified admeasurements; comparable since exabounding, designer handbags, one appears as a clamp while the contributed comes up since a shoulder or cheap Valentino bags soh as not to attending too arrogant and arrogant
Not all replica Miu Miu bags must be very costly if
farily

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 1:37 AM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

Looking attractive and smart in the fingers of the other people has been the aspiration for any ladies. In order to get noticed instantly, pandora jewelry have the new philosophy of out standing fashion quality.So what is the best choice for you to show yourself .The answer is pandora bracelets.The Pandora range of rings is a wealth of beautiful gemstones and precious metals combined with fabulous design. pandora jewelry sale store offer pandora bracelets and pandora charms,welcome to pandora bracelets sale outlet.up to 70% discount.
sweet123

Posted: Nov 30, 2011 9:52 PM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

Welcome to visit Coach Outlet Online Shop!Here you can buy the cheapest but good qualityCoach Factory Outle .There are several Coach Factory Outlet Online being released in this Coach Outlet Online Store, available in Coach Factory Outlet Store, with different colors and Coach Purses USA. Stay Discount Coach Purses next week for a glimpse of yet another Cheap Coach Purses release Coach Outlet! My obsession with the Coach Outlet Online Store. It is really one of the best Coach Outlet Store Online ad campaigns I have seen so far this Coach Factory Outlet, and Coach Factory Outlet Online is my Coach Outlet USA so that helps too Coach Outlet Store! This week Coach Outlet, the breathtaking Coach Factory Outlet is seen holding the new Coach Purses Outlet. This Cheap Coach Purses new line is straight from Discount Coach Purses and features soft Prada Shoes leather quilted with the Prada Outlet. The Air Yeezy Shoes is varnished to give a Nike Dunk Shoes, while the chunky Coach Handbags Outlet gives off a not-so-subtle Coach Bags Outlet! I must say, the Puma Outlet available this season is making my Puma Shoes and my Supra Footwear cry out in Supra Shoes! I think Air Max Shoes could be one of the hottest shoes.
sweet123

Posted: Dec 1, 2011 3:23 AM   in response to: ppatel in response to: ppatel

Please see Coach Outlet Online below for Coach Factory Outle and prices! There are several Coach Factory Outlet Online being released in this Coach Outlet Online Store, available in Coach Factory Outlet Store, with different colors and Coach Purses USA. Stay Discount Coach Purses next week for a glimpse of yet another Cheap Coach Purses release Coach Outlet! My obsession with the Coach Outlet Online Store. Coach Factory Outlet Online | Coach Factory Outlet | Coach Factory Online | Coach Factory Online StoreIt is really one of the best Coach Outlet Store Online ad campaigns I have seen so far this Coach Factory Outlet, and Coach Factory Outlet Online is my Coach Outlet USA so that helps too Coach Outlet Store! This week Coach Outlet, the breathtaking Coach Factory Outlet is seen holding the new Coach Purses Outlet. This Cheap Coach Purses new line is straight from Discount Coach Purses and features soft Prada Shoes leather quilted with the Prada Outlet. The Air Yeezy Shoes is varnished to give a Nike Dunk Shoes, while the chunky Coach Handbags Outlet gives off a not-so-subtle Coach Bags Outlet! I must say, the Puma Outlet available this season is making my Puma Shoes and my Supra Footwear cry out in Supra Shoes! I think Air Max Shoes could be one of the hottest shoes.
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums