Compass Support Forums » Ivan

User Profile for Ivan
Ivan
  Participant

Name: Ivan  
Status Level: Participant (25)
Total Posts: 39
Total Questions: 8 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: GPS, Transactions, and Out of Memory issues

Compass » Compass Users, Jun 26, 2008
Setting the isolation level to "lucene" will in turn force the NullFirstLevelCache to be used. My p...

Compass » Compass Users, Jun 26, 2008
The DefaultFirstLevelCache is definitely the memory hog. Items keep getting set, but nothing seems ...

Compass » Compass Users, Jun 25, 2008
This is very strange. Is there a chance that you can profile it and see what is taking so much memo...
Re: Compass + Maven2

Compass » Compass Users, Jun 24, 2008
Just an update here that Compass does have a repo with its versions. See http://reop.compass-projec...

Compass » Compass Users, Jun 24, 2008
Also note that this is preferable to start and close a transaction for each alias, as you will get ...

Recent Questions:
GPS, Transactions, and Out of Memory issues

Compass » Compass Users, Jun 23, 2008
Since switching over from pure Lucene to Compass for our search engine, our memory requirements have...
Performing mirror operations

Compass » Compass Users, May 21, 2008
Simple situation, but I am somehow missing how it's done! Performing index operations is easy usi...
Making config changes after initialization

Compass » Compass Users, Apr 7, 2008
I am using compass in a spring application. Unfortunately, the filesystem directory is specified in...
Updating indexes

Compass » Compass Users, Mar 27, 2008
One of the main positives of Compass over Lucene is that we no longer have to delete documents from ...
Spell checking

Compass » Compass Users, Mar 14, 2008
Has anyone successfully implemented spell checking? I enabled spell checking, but no new indexes ...