Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings

Compass Support Forums » Judi Snell

User Profile for Judi Snell
Judi Snell
Name: Judi Snell  
Status Level: Participant
Registered: Dec 10, 2020
Total Posts: 0
Biography The very first thing to learn about the Italy ETIAS is that it may only be used for one journey across the Eurozone. You need to be travelling between one EU country and another in order to legally stay in Europe. By way of example, you're travelling from UK to Sweden or from Portugal to Italy then you will need a visa. The Eurasian visa may also be used when travelling between Italy and other Eurasian countries (e.g. Greece, Cyprus or Turkey)