SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Oracle 92 Datasource JBoss hash Exceptions

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 13 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jan 1, 2012 7:30 PM Last Post By: miyao lin
Florian Baiker

Oracle 92 Datasource JBoss hash Exceptions
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 4:14 AM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment stack3.txt (319.3 KB)
Attachment stack2.txt (318.9 KB)
Attachment stack1.txt (319.3 KB)
Hello all,

i'm trying to set up Compass (1.2.1) with an Oracle Datasource on JBoss. But somehow it's not possible for me to get the things running. I get different possible error messages:
1) java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to find method for hash:621399500846274966...
if i set autoCommit="false" i get this one
2) org.apache.lucene.store.jdbc.JdbcStoreException: Failed to read transactional blob segments_1...
For the full stack see the attached files.

The errors are the same if i set the useCompoundFile="false" in the compass.cfg.xml.
(stack3.txt)

Results and additional information:
With autoCommit the tables INDEX_AUTHOR and INDEX_BOOKS exist
Without autoCommit only the table INDEX_AUTHOR exists.
One test run takes about 10 min.

I have absolutely no idea whats the reason for the errors.. i did a lot of google
and reading the documentation but i can not fix that. If anyone here could help
me i would highly appreciate. If you more information feel free to ask.

Please excuse my english ;)

Regards,
florian

FYI:
The scenario looks like this:

JBoss (4.0.5) + Oracle JDBC Driver (classes12.jar or ojdbc14.jar - same behavior) + this datasource:

oracle-xa-ds.xml
<datasources> 
    <xa-datasource> 
        <jndi-name>CompassDS</jndi-name> 
		    <use-java-context>false</use-java-context>
        <track-connection-by-tx>true</track-connection-by-tx> 
        <isSameRM-override-value>false</isSameRM-override-value> 
        <xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class> 
        <xa-datasource-property name="URL">
           jdbc:oracle:thin:@server:1521:db
        </xa-datasource-property> 
        <xa-datasource-property name="User">user</xa-datasource-property> 
        <xa-datasource-property name="Password">pw</xa-datasource-property> 
        <exception-sorter-class-name>
            org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter 
        </exception-sorter-class-name> 
        <no-tx-separate-pools/> 
    </xa-datasource> 
    <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleXAExceptionFormatter" 
				name="jboss.jca:service=OracleXAExceptionFormatter"> 
        <depends optional-attribute-name="TransactionManagerService">
            jboss:service=TransactionManager 
        </depends> 
    </mbean> 
</datasources>

I'm trying to connect from outside the servers JVM with a client running JUnit test.. (the library example) with this compass.cfg.xml
<compass-core-config xmlns="http://www.opensymphony.com/compass/schema/core-config"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opensymphony.com/compass/schema/core-config
http://www.opensymphony.com/compass/schema/compass-core-config.xsd">
    <compass name="default">
        <connection>
            <jdbc dialect="org.apache.lucene.store.jdbc.dialect.OracleDialect">
                <dataSourceProvider>
                    <jndi lookup="CompassDS" autoCommit="true"/>
                </dataSourceProvider>
            </jdbc>
        </connection>
        <!--searchEngine useCompoundFile="false" /-->
        <mappings>
            <file path="PATH/CompassTest/src/org/compass/sample/library/library.cmd.xml" />
        </mappings>
    </compass>
</compass-core-config>

The code from the LibraryTests.java:
protected void setUp() throws Exception {
        super.setUp();

System.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url", "jnp://localhost:1099");
        System.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial", "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");

CompassConfiguration config = new CompassConfiguration().configure(
           new File("PATH/CompassTest/src/org/compass/sample/library/compass.cfg.xml")
        ).addClass(Author.class).addClass(Article.class).addClass(Book.class);
        compass = config.buildCompass();
        compass.getSearchEngineIndexManager().deleteIndex();
        compass.getSearchEngineIndexManager().createIndex();
        compassTemplate = new CompassTemplate(compass);
}
Florian Baiker

Re: Oracle 92 Datasource JBoss hash Exceptions
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 10:40 AM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

no one out there who can help me?

If someone has a comparable setup (compass + jboss + oracle datasource) and could post working configuration files would also be fine for me ;)

Thanks in advance,
florian
Shay Banon

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 10:04 AM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

which version of oracle are you using?

I see that you use Oracle 92, I will dig more into this and post back.

Edited by: Shay Banon on Mar 9, 2008 3:04 PM
Florian Baiker

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 2:26 PM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

Hello Shay,

thanks a lot!

regards,
florian
Florian Baiker

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:16 AM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

Hello Shay,

are there some news on this already?

florian
Shay Banon

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:28 AM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

Not yet, sadly I had not managed to get to look at it (I don't have access to 9.2 Oracle database). Is there a chance that you can try with 10g and see if it works?
Florian Baiker

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 7:30 AM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

Hello Shay,

i'm sorry but the company where i have to implement that has set oracle 9.2. as default and there is no chance to change that.
But i don't think it's an oracle related problem... i think it could be a problem with the configuration.

Is it possible that there is a mistake in the configuration files i am using?
Maybe it's a some kind of connection timeout or a problem with a transaction commit or something like that..

Could you suggest me some other configuration? Maybe with a different connection pool?

regards,
florian
vam

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 8:56 AM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

Hey,

I could never managed to make XATransaction Management with Jboss. Can you try JTA or local transactions first. Lets try some baby steps to your solution.
Florian Baiker

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 11:03 AM   in response to: vam in response to: vam

Hey vam,

well, I changed that also trying the following:
oracle-ds.xml:
<datasources>
  <local-tx-datasource>
this part is unchanged....
  </local-tx-datasource>
</datasources>

and oracle-ds.xml:
<datasources>
  <no-tx-datasource>
this part is unchanged....
  </no-tx-datasource>
</datasources>

but this also fails with the same exceptions..
Any other ideas that could be helpful?

Maybe you can tell me how the set up another connection pool or whatever?

florian
vam

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 12:32 PM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

I'm no sure how to help at the moment. Looking at the exception, it looks like a driver issue but other that I have nothing to add.
helen

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 10:50 PM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

lists a 1933 gold Patek Philippe with 24 complications as the most expensive watch ever sold.The best natural finally introduces, 100 da feili – in replica breitling roof timepieces and other sports wrist watches. For instance, cerFossil Watches are traditional, yet modern, simple and warm – this is the very rolex replica their means. While I don't think to enjoy luxuries should be the privilege of the rich. Commonly speaking, we should search for the reliable buying guable question. And it is worthwhile to do it from my point of view. Why?eason One: Top qualityA money bag that is sold at thousands of doll replica watches uk It is helpful to check the remarks of the customers including positive and negative as well as the best selling rate to know more about the stor uk replica watches noticed such a beatiful laptop and ipad cover from Marc by Marc Jacobs! They are so cute with the fresh colors, such as turquoise, replica watches imepieces is definitely to catch the attenton of the crowd. And what you need to do is to search your favorite style through the search replica watches day? The following Christmas gifts are recommended for you to spend a sweet Christmas Day.Men's Genuine Leather Auto-Buckle Belt-Black gucci replica handbags hen the flowers faded. So choose a practical and considerate present might be the best choice. As for woman, a beautiful pair of shoes is a gre swiss rolex mater's name, finishing date, name of distributor and client. The IWC Ingenieur is regarded by many as one of the most solid watches in Replica Rado , we can still protect our phones, as to other properties. Just remember one maxim: One can never be too careful.The name of the famous Swis breitling uk an to describe its beautiful picture in the worldwide watch industry.In the days and nights of one hundred and seventy years, Baume & Mercier replica watches n this picture, she wore her sexy pantyhose and show little skin. The black Chanel bag finished her look and made she look more demure and sophistic Golden Ellipse Lauren Conrad wore her black Chanel purse to attend various activities. Her Chanel was made of lambskin. Here she wore it with fringed boo uk replica watches logy. We have displayed three pattern. The articles are greatly in demand and they are selling at low price.Since came into being in 1829 , glasses have Replica Corum ple who spend money like there is no reccession. Birdman, for example, was spot driving a Bugatti Veyron sports car that costed $2.5 million doll replica watches well. And they can protect your hands at the same time. Make sure that they match with your hat and coat in style. Some tights are prepared replica watches uk The distinct profile and colors are guaranteed to attract the eyes of the public.Dior: Beautiful And ElegantCD shows the colorful world of rolex replica ned to the spotlight.Stone Mountain is a aggregation that has been accomplishment handbags and added beautiful items for men and women back 1978. Datejust II ave this amazing timepiece.The retro type perfectly matches with the design of your vintage vehicle. Along with the reputation of Tissots lv bags
azsxa

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 2:44 AM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

Dear customers, welcome to our ugg bailey button boots Sale online store!Here you can find different kinds of ugg boots clearance in various styles and colors. All our shoes ugg clearance are in high quality at reasonable prices compared with other online stores. As a professional sale outlet, we have established good reputation in this business line. In addition, fine workmanship and exquisite material is guaranteed in our store. therefore,uggs clearance as the most common fall and winter fashion accessories, not only warmth fills the air, but can also dress up your charm plus.We will also bear the loss of goods in the free shipping. Our aim is to offer the best service and convenience for our customers. we have various payment methods.There is no denying that ugg kensington on sale will bring you unique modern style.
anitas

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 7:03 PM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

I love this article, it's very well.oakley sunglasses saleFake Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglassesreplica Oakley Polarized SunglassesOakley Batwolf sunglasses outletoakley sunglasses wholesaleReplica Oakley Flak Jacket SunglassesOakley Restless SunglassesOakley Dispatch sunglassesreplica oakley sunglassesReplica Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglassesoakley scalpel sunglassesOakley Flak Jacket sunglassesreplica Oakley Commit SQ SunglassesFake Oakley GascanOakley Split Jacket SunglassesOakley Frogskins sunglasses outletoakley fives squared sunglassesFake Oakley Polarized Sunglassesoakley straight jacket sunglassesOakley Gascan sunglassesOakley Half Jacket SunglassesReplica Oakley Polarized SunglassesOakley Ten SunglassesFake Oakley Hijinx sunglassesreplica Oakley Half Wire SunglassesFake Oakley RadarOakley Zero SunglassesOakley Jawbone sunglassesreplica Oakley Half X SunglassesReplica Oakley sunglassesOakley Juliet sunglassesOakley Hijinx SunglassesCheap oakleys Commit SQ SunglassesOakley Jupiter sunglassesOakley Holbrook SunglassesReplica Oakley Fives SquaredOakley M Frame sunglasses outletoakley jawbone sunglassesReplica Oakley Flak JacketOakley Minute sunglassesoakley juliet sunglassesReplica Oakley FrogskinsOakley Monster Dog sunglassesreplica Oakley Jupiter SunglassesReplica Oakley Fuel CellOakley Oil Rig sunglassesOakley Jury SunglassesReplica Oakley GascanOakley Pit Boss sunglassesoakley m frame sunglassesCheap oakleys Half Wire SunglassesOakley Polarized sunglasses outletoakley minute sunglassesCheap oakleys Half X SunglassesOakley Radar sunglassesreplica oakley minute sunglassesCheap oakleys Hijinx SunglassesOakley Restless sunglassesoakley monster dog sunglassesCheap oakleys Jawbone SunglassesOakley Scalpel sunglassesOakley Necessity SunglassesCheap oakleys Oil Rig SunglassesOakley Straight Jacket sunglassesoakley oil rig sunglassesCheap oakleys Pit Boss SunglassesOakley Ten sunglassesOakley Pit Bull SunglassesCheap oakleys Radar SunglassesOakley Zero sunglassesOakley Plaintiff SunglassesCheap oakleys Straight Jacket Sunglasses
miyao lin

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 7:30 PM   in response to: Florian Baiker in response to: Florian Baiker

It really a good article.cheap oakley sunglassesFake Oakley Flak JacketOakley Half X sunglassesoakley eyewearOakley Antix sunglassesoakley sunglassesFake Oakley Fuel CellOakley Holbrook sunglassesoakley sunglasses discountedOakley Batwolf sunglassesOakley Antix SunglassesFake Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglassesoakley batwolf sunglassesOakley Bottlecap sunglassesOakley Bottlecap SunglassesFake Oakley Gascan SunglassesOakley Commit SQ SunglassesOakley Commit SQ sunglassesoakley five squared sunglassesFake Oakley PolarizedOakley Half X SunglassesOakley Dispatch sunglasses outletOakley Jupiter SunglassesOakley Encounter sunglassescheap oakley minute sunglassesCheap oakleys Bottlecap SunglassesOakley Pit Boss SunglassesCheap oakleys Fives Squared Sunglassesreplica Oakley Pit Boss SunglassesOakley Enduring Pace sunglassesOakley Polarized SunglassesOakley Fives Squared sunglassesoakley crosshair sunglassesCheap oakleys Flak Jacket SunglassesOakley Dangerous SunglassesCheap oakleys Frogskins SunglassesOakley Dart SunglassesFake Oakley Flak Jacket sunglassesoakley dispatch sunglassesOakley Forsake sunglassesOakley Encounter SunglassesCheap oakleys Fuel Cell SunglassesOakley Enduring Pace SunglassesCheap oakleys Gascan SunglassesOakley Fast Jacket SunglassesOakley Frogskins sunglassesOakley Fives SunglassesFake Oakley Gascan sunglassesoakley flak jacket sunglassesFake Oakley DispatchOakley Forsake SunglassesFake Oakley Fast JacketOakley Frogskins SunglassesOakley Hijinx sunglassesoakley fuel cell sunglassesOakley M Frame sunglassesoakley gascan sunglassesFake Oakley Five SquaredOakley Half Wire SunglassesFake Oakley FrogskinsFake Oakley Half XFake Oakley Polarized sunglassesFake Oakley HijinxOakley Polarized sunglassesFake Oakley HolbrookFake Oakley Straight Jacket sunglassesFake Oakley JupiterOakley Fuel Cell sunglassesFake Oakley JuryOakley Half Jacket sunglassesFake Oakley Monster DogOakley Half Wire sunglasses
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums