SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Compass TIM

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 14 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Nov 9, 2011 2:28 AM Last Post By: yangtianbo
coldsrnt

Compass TIM
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 11:57 AM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Guys,
i'm really in stuck and very appreciate your help

the issue i faced is following:

there is a cluster of 3 node: the first one is for read-only index, the second one is for read/write index, and at last the third one is a node where the Terracotta server is up and running. everything configured perfectly, and everything works fine especially if a single server. the one thing I cannot fix it is a cluster related issue that is the next: when I rebuild the index the first node don't see the changes even if the cache is cleared every 5 sec. in the same time if i modify the index via the application (actually compass.save(dto) is performed) the changes are visible in cluster... i use Terracotta 3.1.0 + Compass 2.2.0 + JBoss 4.2.0GA i tried everything, but i can't figure out the root problem. i guess the issue might be related with the fact i use Compass TIM that was created for Terracotta older version than i'm currently using? Any ideas?

P.S.
on the second node (the one that write/read index) the exception is arisen during an index clearing:

2010-02-18 19:03:26,818 DEBUG http://org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager Failed to perform schedule task
org.compass.core.engine.SearchEngineException: Failed to check last modified on global index chache on sub index category; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: clearcache
java.io.FileNotFoundException: clearcache
at org.compass.needle.terracotta.TerracottaDirectory.fileModified(TerracottaDirectory.java:148)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.IndexHoldersCache.checkAndClearIfNotifiedAllToClearCache(IndexHoldersCache.java:218)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager$11.doInTransaction(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:428)
at org.compass.core.impl.DefaultCompass$CompassTransactionContext.execute(DefaultCompass.java:430)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.performScheduledTasks(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:426)
at org.compass.core.lucene.engine.manager.DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager$ScheduledIndexManagerRunnable.run(DefaultLuceneSearchEngineIndexManager.java:527)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:59)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

thank you in advance,
\M/

Alois Cochard

Re: Compass TIM
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 6:23 AM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

Hello coldsrnt,

I was done building a POC doing distributed write/read on Lucene index using Terracotta.

The difference with you is that I didn't use JBoss, and I use Terracotta 3.0.1.

I'm not experimenting the problem you describe, So I recommend you to first try to use Terracotta 3.0.1, I took a look on your tc-config.xml (on the other thread you started). I noticed your using lot of TIM, are they all usefull ? don't know this can perhaps made somethings go wrong.

Have you tried using only compass-tim ? are tim-searchalbe/pipes/masterworker/cglib really used by your code ?

And finally, have you took a look the doc (http://www.compass-project.org/docs/2.2.0/reference/html/needle-terracotta.html) :

"When a transaction commits by one of the client nodes, it will not be immediately visible for search operations. It will be visible only after the actual node that will process the transaction has done so, and the cache invalidation interval has kicked in to identify that the shared index has changed and the new index needs to be reloaded (happens in the background when using Compass). The cache invalidation interval (how often Compass will check if the index has changed) can be set using the following setting: compass.engine.cacheIntervalInvalidation. "

Have you tried playing with 'compass.engine.cacheIntervalInvalidation' ?

Would love to know if any of this suggestion help you. Because I'm too implementing a terracotta/compass solution, and would be nice to share our experiences.

Thanks,

Alois Cochard
Alois Cochard

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 6:29 AM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

Just a point to add...

Seems that my supposition about TIM conflict is correct (http://forums.terracotta.org/forums/posts/list/2470.page) :
"- On the Searchable Map side, would it be possible to somehow integrate the Searchable Map TIM together with Compass?
No. SearchableMap itself is like min-compass + terracotta clustering. Its designed to replace(or provide another option) compass tc clustering at the same time providing compass like api.
SearchableMap each node has its own index so querying throughput is linear to number of nodes in cluster."

Respond by Terracotta engineer...

So I recommend you at first to try removing the 'tim-searchable' module and do the test ...

Alois Cochard
coldsrnt

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 10:19 AM   in response to: Alois Cochard in response to: Alois Cochard

The cache invalidation interval is set to 5 sec. But this doesn't help even if I set different interval values.

P.S. tim-searchalbe was removed a long time ago :) the configuration files you've mentioned are not actual anymore.
Alois Cochard

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 10:46 AM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

Hello coldsrnt,

Ok, thanks for precision.

Have you tried with Terracotta 3.0.1 ?

Last idea I'v got ...

Best regards,

Alois Cochard
coldsrnt

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 4:16 AM   in response to: Alois Cochard in response to: Alois Cochard

Unfortunately we cannot move back to 3.0.1 because we use ehcache 1.7.0 that is distributed on cluster via Terracotta. Probably Solr is the best solution for index distributing on cluster.
Alois Cochard

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 9:29 AM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

Solr can be a good solution for distributed lucene indexing, of course... but you are limited to the Solr structure and you can only index full text document.

We are using compass to be able to customize the way we create and use lucene index, in this situation Solr doesn't suit our needs. IMHO, if you only need to index full text document then Solr will be easier to implement and deploy but you gonna be limited in term of functionality...

Good luck,

Alois Cochard
louisvuittonbox

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 9:32 PM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

Welcome to louis vuitton online! Here at our online shop, we enable you to select as many styles louis vuitton bags as you can at greatly discounted prices. Established in 2006, We have already landed so many returning customers from louis vuitton outlet. We have been known for the authentic quality of our items,such as louis vuitton belts and louis vuitton purses unsurpassed customer service, rapid delivery, unique prices and so on and so forth. What we did, are doing and will do is only to make our esteemed customers consume those world-renowned luxury designer merchandise with peace of mind. So we sincerely hope that you could be our next returning customer. We are confident that you will be quite satisfied with everything we offer here. Wish you a very good shopping louis vuitton store!
factoryoutlet

louis vuitton outlet
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 10:09 PM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

louis vuitton outlet leads you to bags collection of wide, such as LV bags and LV handbag etc. They are main name in luxury and style. It is excellent quality, fine Italian technology and extraordinary beauty.LV is universally renowned as a luxury brand. louis vuitton online store offers customers the newest fashion collections which can make you different.

In the past, Louis Vuitton only emphasis on classic, but in recent year, Louis Vuitton change its strategy and style to acquire new breakthrough. Especially louis vuitton bags like Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet.Want to become more charming and faddish? Go to visit louis vuitton outlet webpage and select the most suitable products for yourself.

Want to become more charming and faddish? Go to visit louis vuitton outlet webpage and select the most suitable products for yourself.louis vuitton outlet online may often be the consideration alternative inside of your event to get these kinds of bags.Is without a doubt louis vuitton online seriously is present? Is it possible to offer an outlet designed for Louis Vuitton merchandise speaks out?

The choices are likely to be basically countless seeing that louis vuitton outlet occurs with the help of completely new and also incredible concepts once in a while.Mainly because mentioned before, you could buy in the louis vuitton online, via the producer's the web outlet. Owning worn it in past times. They can supply a appropriate evaluate for the property's simplicity as well as client service description.louis vuitton outlet online is the method to show the confidence of our handbags. The person who show himself in front of other people is a confident one.

LV bags in the louis vuitton outlet are a feminine update on an urban classic. With plenty of room for all of your essentials this covetable carryall will take you through the weekend in style.LV is universally renowned as a luxury brand. louis vuitton online store offers customers the newest fashion collections which can make you different.

This collection focus more on color selection compared with other LV handbags. Cute and sunshine design style increases its charm. louis vuitton outlet online provides you the very famous luxury worldwide brand.We are glad you come to join in our louis vuitton outlet online store, because the winter is upcoming now, Louis Vuitton released many new handbags to feedback our customers.Just come to visit once the louis vuitton online, you will fall in love with its fancy bags, purses, sunglasses, shoes and so on.

factoryoutlet

coach factory outlet
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 10:22 PM   in response to: coldsrnt in response to: coldsrnt

coach factory outlet offer excellent, elegant coach products in order to generate room for your new collections.They're purchased more quickly that you may at any time imagine.coach factory store is the greatest destination to buy what type of bags you like. If you need to manage a new Coach carrier and most preferable strategy is to the coach regarding coupon codes.Here's your new way to look sophisticated styles. Carry the hot coach factory outlet store of this summer and be the true trendsetter!in the market you definitely can find various colorways that are designed in as well as the high quality that applied in. For most of you would like to come. So just come to our coach factory outlet online store to choose one.

coach factory outlet is really sizzling kinds of shopping way for you. With the usage of the replica designer coach bags, you can surely be able to change your individual looks in a stunning manner.You know, Coach items are so perfect and fascinating. Now I grow up, and find coach outlet on the Internet offering affordable products with reliable quality.Many fashionable women match with practical Coach Purses which will make the street shopping become relaxed,and make every person can enjoy more diversiform combination in coach factory outlet online.The coach factory outlet store are utilized for formal event in company area that will display your excellent taste.Not only does a briefcase make is easier to carry things.

Almost everyone has identified effectively about this, below, among the best to make sure you will get much more information about coach outlet.In the coach outlet online shop, a collection of high quality and hottest Coach Shoulder Bags is offered to you. They are all at the best prices you will ever find.

You know, Coach items are so perfect and fascinating. Now I grow up, and find coach outlet on the Internet offering affordable products with reliable quality.Once visit, you will be unable to restrain loving it. Warmly welcome all of you to the Summer Sales Promotion on coach factory outlet.coach factory outlet has new coach laptop bags in listing. No matter which style do you want, we can provide it for you.Coach bags enjoy high popularity throughout the world. I would like to share the coach factory outlet online with you. What are you waiting for? Just come to visit.

coach factory outlet supplies the newest and most fashionable brand Coach on sale.The more Coach shoulder bags you order, the more discount you will get.It's wonderful to find out it does not slip in your signature at the bottom of the case and the appearance of brass accents from coach outlet online, Because women who can look stylish this summer.coach outlet has a zippered closure and buckles for extra security. Shiny brass hardware, rounded leather handle, and an interior pocket. It also includes a limited edition Hawaii luggage tag and lock.You can find all kinds of coach bags whatever you chose which one in coach factory outlet online will never be out of fashion. Not only they have many nice and design styles, but also made from the finest leather and fabric.

With the great diversity of styles, patterns and sizes available nowadays, finding the right pieces to highlight your personality is quite important. coach outlet offers exactly what you want.coach factory outlet supplies the newest and most fashionable brand Coach on sale.The more Coach shoulder bags you order, the more discount you will get.Look at this golden Coach bag in the? coach factory outlet online.Those new bags with classic and fashionable design are more and more popular now!After graduating from university, my cousin came back to my hometown from USA last month. She told me that coach outlet store is very popular among her classmate.

coach outlet online own a couple of line, color, or the selected theme, it should be a good choice. It may be the place where offer the bag ladies handbag, you will be able to follow a course of education or training receives for the slim project chest strap wallet.coach outlet will send you a coupon in the post to use in their upon only after you type a achieve. The Coach bags are customarily somewhat many than the ones in the stores.In particular, products from coach factory outlet with leather design are fashionable, handmade,leading the wave of American pop.It with simple,durable and unique style to win consumers.coach factory not only supply with the highest quality crystal at reasonable price but also provide good after-sales service. Companies operating purposes: science and technology in order to survive, credibility and development, strict quality control.

coach outlet handbags's special design and fashion is certainly and so eye-catching, I hope you are able to get much more attention towards the Cheap Coach Crossbody.As long as you open our coach factory outlet webpage, you will view various Coach New Arrivals which are the most popular also the most fashionable in this year.Are you anxious to choose some of the brand bags? Are you searching for reliable sellers? When you come to the coach factory outlet online, these are not problems.

At the coach outlet online you have the largest selection of the day. If you touch the item and like it, keep it in your possession until you make your final decision.Over the years, coach factory online has added a multitude of new handbag shapes, styles and materials to their collection. However, the highest care is taken that every Coach handbags is both aesthetically beautiful and functional.Are you searching for a cool and stylish coach bag? The coach factory outlet online Online is your first priority.

yangtianbo

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 2:22 AM   in response to: Alois Cochard in response to: Alois Cochard

The tights legs like in long stockings as rolled up, zentai now wear a leg. Then in your legs pulled up, Wholesale Cell Phones the side pull edge to let go, good tight tights. Computer Accessories The inside of the hand side wear side overlap the leg gradually Tiffany Jewelry spread over the, the side pull edge to adjust to wear good place don't have ruffle. soccer jerseys Along the edge to seam, the article this line of your feet among inside. NBA jerseys Then use the same method wear good another leg. Monster Headphones A bit like ballet tight pants, and kept a bag with feet and legs. Monster Headphones dr. dre After the tights has been up to his chest, outside the masked hat and left sleeve and gloves. cheap wedding dresses Then, put on the left side of the sleeves rolled discount wedding dresses up and put his hand into the gloves inside, put his fingers adjust internal Cosplay Costumes carefully position and later put up his sleeves to shoulder. zentai suits The shoulder seam adjust to your shoulder joint nearby. Spiderman Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit After the tights pull, have been put into the shoulder Cheap Zentai Suits completely in tights, and repeat the other side finger shoes the hat with the hand a little carried up some, head packed into the tights hat inside, 5 finger put back to back, a hand took after the waist at the bottom of the zipper, one hand caught the zipper's handle, pull upward, 5 finger shoes if tights is two-way lasso, again head behind the lasso, two further down until the lasso head together. cycling So will wear.
yangtianbo

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 2:24 AM   in response to: yangtianbo in response to: yangtianbo

Headset is a kind of electronic switching device, beats by dre it will be the voice signal convert sound. beats monster The existing technology has a double track, many sound channel system, monster headphones which is obviously audio-visual distribution, beats headphones but they are in a line or a plane to launch, beats by dr dre tour and a completely stereo system should include three dimensional dr dre monster headphones space surround sound system. 3 d stereo with four track beats by dr dre system for transmission and replay, at this time the beats by dr dre studio speaker should only four are located in the four directions sound room, beats by dr dre headphones taking three d stereo can use four has to the characteristics of cheap beats by dr dre the heart's the microphones, they point to characteristics of main shaft to the dre beats headphones studio respectively in four directions.

Using four track monster turbine stereo system to gain the practice of 3 d surround sound cost is higher, beats by dre so the actual use, often of double track stereo processing, beats monster produce around sound field simulation. The monster headphones patent product specially designed to its use effect is superior, beats headphones application range, such products to market will be more after the attention. beats by dr dre tour However, although the current use of traditional headphones exist defects, dr dre monster headphones but because of its time to market a long, will still be on the beats by dr dre patent products constitute a certain competition. Generally speaking, beats by dr dre studio the market competition environment can be divided into four types, beats by dr dre headphones namely completely monopoly, monopoly, monopoly competition and perfect competition. cheap beats by dr dre According to the characteristics of the market judgment, this market belongs to monopolistic competition market. dre beats headphones And as the patent products market share rise, its corresponding similar products and a reproduction also can appear, monster turbine the monopoly of the trend will also compete more obvious.

yangtianbo

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 2:25 AM   in response to: yangtianbo in response to: yangtianbo

In young men and students like to wear sports shoes, boots because sports shoes is soft and comfortable, footwear strong and durable. But often wear, the foot is easy to born "moisture". snow boots Moisture "is" feet wet, "the doctor told" beriberi. ankle boots "it is by the secretion of human body by sweat to survive and reproduce the mold. black boots People caused by the foot, the institution girls boots is toe part, moisture is difficult to send out, women boots shoes inside often is wet, it is for the activities of the mould boots on sale and reproductive created favorable conditions, short boots so easy to wear sports shoes born" beriberi. "so, button boots how to prevent wear sports shoes born" beriberi "? tall boots Way is very simple, is to keep dry and clean inside the shoe, white boots do it often scrub (don't use soap to wash rubber parts), watch take off the shoes at night and put them in the ventilation places. discount watches You'd better buy some are dehydration (that is, no water alum) watches for men or calcium chloride anhydrous, quick lime, women watch also can use gauze wrapped, night to put shoes suction moisture, watches online again the next morning the dressing on the airtight container inside, best watch for to use, so that they could wear shoes every day dry. cartier watch In addition, wear sports shoes should also pay attention to the health of your feet clean, casio watches do not give us the opportunity to breed, "beriberi" can reduce the recurrence or not. omega watch

Cap: to pay attention to maintain and keep. ed hardy Hat after take off, don't put in disorder, ed hardy sale should hang on the coat rack, or hook, above do not press cheap ed hardy the heavy load, lest its shape deformation. DaiJiu hat, ed hardy shirts the hat inside with oil dirties, dirt will, ed hardy caps in time to wash off. Cap lining can dismantle the wash, ed hardy accessories and then stretched on, lest cap on the line and sweat ed hardy swimwear damp mildewy, affects the hat life. The dust of the hat to often brush. ed hardy tank In cap surface adhesion sludge, oil dirties, ED Hardy Kids can use soft brush dip in on hot soapy water gently scrub, ed hardy suits and washed with clear water. In rinse hat, ed hardy clothing can look for a cap and the same size of the circle cans or porcelain basin, hat in the above longer wash, ed hardy bags lest its shape. Hat collection: to brush away the dust, wash away dirt, ed hardy shoes in basked in in the sun for a while, then use paper bag well, put cap box, stored in the ventilation and dry place, at the same time in the storage box placed desiccant, in case the damp. Hat and a special cleaning, have not water (as a feather, the bright, or type of hats, etc have mounts), if the hat do can wash cotton, paper skin mat of words, the hat is not the only wash brush, wash and returned to bad luck. Because he is stereo shape, so the most taboo use washing machine

yangtianbo

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 2:26 AM   in response to: yangtianbo in response to: yangtianbo

The use of feather: a long time storage will Moncler Jackets reduce the compression down PengSongDu, at this time you can wear in the body or suspension, Moncler Vest and gently pat, to restore PengSongDu dress feather rong do not down near the fire, moncler sale especially in the field on fire, please pay attention to Mars, moncler down jacket if in juncture place have to drill a feather accident, please do not hard pull down, Moncler coats because good down jacket is adopted by the high quality of down, flocking a larger, pull force can damage the fabric hair sex. Herve Leger The right way is in the reverse direction through the fabric hold down, Buy Herve Leger Dress will feather back to the crowd in the fabric of itself will eiderdown allergy, Herve Leger Sale if produce allergic phenomenon, stop wearing down jacket,herve leger dress and seek some down jacket and have use waterproof or prevent undone herve leger bandage function fabrics, but given mainly aimed at the frozen water down (snow, ice) characteristics, herve leger bandage dress down jacket in juncture place is no pressure of glue, buy herve leger and can't completely waterproof. So, not of high strength, under herve leger gowns the environment in the rain outside wear down down on directly have small hole, herve leger clothing can find and down products of the same colour nail polish or colourless nail herve leger skirts polish lightly coated, the hole will be blocked, bandage dressesfeather also won't get out of,

Diamond is a natural substance in the hardest substance, Tiffany Bracelet diamond can score any other stone, but any other gems are skinned fixed diamond. Tiffany Earrings Also can use "standard of hardness" score, Tiffany rings all less than 9 degree of hardness, all is fake diamond. Tiffany jewelry Diamond also has the lipophilic, such as pen draw a line in Tiffany Necklace the diamond surface, then into a continuous line, tiffany and co other gem is off and on in between disconnected. tiffany These methods in the identification of diamond has certain reference value. tiffany jewellery By 10 x microscope observation, in 10 times under a magnifying glass, cheap tiffany jewellery most diamond visible flaws, a triangular grow grain, silver jewelry diamond of the surface of "red, orange and blue" color "fire" light. Glory. silver bracelet The most accurate method is to use "conductometer," measure to distinguish between true and false diamonds thermal data, but "conductometer" price is more expensive

yangtianbo

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 2:28 AM   in response to: yangtianbo in response to: yangtianbo

Some women in order to save time, in different situations are using the same bag, gucci sale and sometimes for and dress up don't match, look not harmonious. gucci handbags Had better be to have a few bag, respectively applied for work, leisure and dinner and so on the different occasions. gucci sale Go to work in the bag should be larger, so can store more essential supplies, but style must be generous, gucci store and work in accord with image, such as briefcase style bag is the most suitable. cheap handbags But if feel briefcase too hale, can try to carrying his briefcase and reflect authentic gucci bags the elegant demeanour of female bag. This advantage is let you more reasonable placed as many objects, cheap designer handbags than you carry plastic bags or paper bags to professional. discounted designer handbags Use of leather bag back, women should be back in the right shoulder, Money Clip Wallets because the woman and the man walk on the right on habits. And use his briefcase or hand bag, over the shoulder bags for changing hands and appear all thumbs. Women apply for work or face when viewed, designer handbags online never to your bag on the table of examiners carry them in his bosom or, buy designer handbags the most appropriate way is put in his right foot beside. used designer handbags For the average office worker, had better not use more expensive than boss bag, black shoulder bags just enter the society's young people especially should pay attention to this point. Dressed in civilian clothes, leisure and shopping in the bag, can choose modelling and lively, bright red color bag or backpack, this with relaxed mood and dress up to match.
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums