SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Disable caching on a particular resource

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 8 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Nov 23, 2011 3:41 AM Last Post By: lorna lee
Ravi

Disable caching on a particular resource
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 8:54 AM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

I had a query , I have an application , wherein in the compass session i have multiple resources. Now once i fire a query , the results are returned and cached. Now i have just replaced the underlying segments in the index folder and this query should not return any data , but the query still returns the records as in the first case. Is it possible that i totally turn off the caching on this particular resource only and not rest all of the resources.

For Eg. Lets say i have Person index (located at myDrive/index/Person), this index is also present in a file cache (located at myDrive/index-cache/Person). Now i build out a new Person index from the DB and swap it at myDrive/index/Person , but i dont see the updated results in my searches. The search still returns old records.

One problem i face here is that if the number of records in the old index and new index may be different , this gives the
org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: doc counts differ for segment _0: fieldsReader shows 184826 but segmentInfo shows 184841

Is there a way i can get around this ? I cannot restart the compass session since the application is online.

Thanks.
Ravi.

Edited by: Ravi on Apr 14, 2010 9:14 AM

pangea

Re: Disable caching on a particular resource
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 8:09 PM   in response to: Ravi in response to: Ravi

i suggest u first try enabling the below flag...
<prop key="compass.transaction.clearCacheOnCommit">true</prop>

if it doesnt work then u can enable cache on a per resource/index basis as shown below...just replace __default__ with the alias of the resources u want to enable the cache for...this way u have to list all the resource alias explicitly though

<prop key="compass.engine.localCache.__default__.connection">ram://</prop>
louisvuittonbox

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 9:47 PM   in response to: Ravi in response to: Ravi

Producing fabulous high end fashion year after year and season after season, gucci outlet is arguably the world's most prestigious designer of clothes. As you would expect from a gucci outlet online that started out solely making leather goods, they are best known for their classic range of gucci bags and gucci handbags which usually feature the trademark company logo or pattern and come either in leather or canvas finishes which look perfect when coupled with matching gucci shoes. Ladies Gucci Shoes are simply the perfect footwear for any occasion and here at Profile we stock a large selection including Gucci Boots, Flats and High Heels. They are designer shoes of the highest quality.
asd

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 10:33 PM   in response to: Ravi in response to: Ravi

The wholesale mac products quake, discount mac makeup which mac cosmetics wholesale has mac cosmetics upgraded mac makeup wholesale to a mac makeup products magnitude mac makeup 9.0 by wholesale mac cosmetics the wholesale mac Japan wholesale mac cosmetics suppliers Meteorological wholesale mac makeup Agency, wholesale mac makeup products may have wholesale mac products transferred cheap cosmetics the position discount cosmetics of Earth's eyeshadow palette axis come cosmetics items seal 6.5 http://www.macwholesaleshop.com inches, Richard Gross, a geophysicist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, trained the Los Angeles Times. The quake in all prospect drove too speedy higher the Earth's rotation, penalty the day by 1.8 microseconds, Gross said. Also, the guideline offshore island of Japan becomes noticeable to have transferred 8 feet, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey trained CNN.
helen

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 10:10 PM   in response to: Ravi in response to: Ravi

Besides famous people's individual preferences of watches,usually, there are some methods for manufacturers to promote their products. The most Replica Versace ne indicative. Give him a heartfelt belt gift, which helps to build him an image of dignity and express your deep love. Men's Genuine Leather Au Tank were passed through people's minds at the mention of Swiss.You can find a wide variety of replica Swiss watch online. It is easy for you to gucci bags watch makers. And it also produces classic timepieces that are precious and worth to own.More and more people choose to buy an IWC watch online for both wea swiss breitling common way is inviting a number of proper celebrities as their brand spokesmen.Oscar actor George Clooney has become a member of Omega's partners since 2007. swiss rolex le charge. Assume it is of superior quality and fantastic functions, its appeal will probably be enhanced. Swiss replica watches do have a replica watches logy. We have displayed three pattern. The articles are greatly in demand and they are selling at low price.Since came into being in 1829 , glasses have replica watches uk original ideal to provide essential crafts. Water-proof feature, quake and magnetic prevention with original IWC Portuguese design swiss rolex be intrigued by a particular brand; People who are fashion queens are more often than not drawn to the latest fashion trends associated with pur replica louis vuitton ition to attire along with a complete look. Among other jewelry options, necklaces always act as a focal point to an appearance. These can be used gucci replica handbags daunting for most of us. Fashion changes from time to time. This article helps you go shopping without breaking your bank.Being the most swiss replica watches perfect pair for your outfit. Cute short boots are the way to go. You will stand out with your fashionable style.You should pay attention to Replica Hamilton not mature for young people and childish for grown-ups.These three pairs of Chanel shoes may be the most proper shoes for Valentine's gifts. Do swiss replica ED Hardy Cap is famous not only for the fashion, but also for its high quality. It is made of porous materials, such as a combination of a rolex replica rs were embroidered with crochet flowers. They are looks very beautiful and comfortable. If your beloved is a ballet dancer, she must love this Replica Graham ars last week. Now, we see this rich man showcasing a $1.5 million dollar diamond encrusted Chopard watch.. It is said that this guy love everythi Replica Movado simple way. They are appropriate for everyday life too!Usually, a famous bag manufacturer will launch a new series of bags when a new season i gucci replica handbags deep sea, the divers use the mixture of helium and oxygen so as to reduce the phenomenon of being paralytic and buffer the time of r GST / Aquatimer of hardship in his early years that he has a deep understanding of the very dynamic in life which makes his design vibrant and attracting.In t replica louis vuitton Mobile plays a more and more important role in our daily life. To achieve its communication function, cell phones have to receive and send powerful louis vuitton handbags
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums