SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Working with Stemming and Synonym Functionality

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 37 - Pages: 3 [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] - Last Post: Dec 3, 2011 4:37 AM Last Post By: longchamp
ying

Re: Working with Stemming and Synonym Functionality
Posted: Nov 26, 2011 12:31 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Burberry Outlet here are various varieties of Burberry Handbags in the market. By way of example, your bags are made from your lambskin, along with his or her materials are generally brimming with darker hues. If you effect your bags’ floor using your kids finger, you’ll have richer concave-convex experiencing.?Burberry Sale There are many involving distinct variations, keeping that in mind you’ll be able to hold a new wonderful ladies handbag along to fit your costume. And you will probably search additional gracious along with classy.
pylxwzhj

Posted: Nov 26, 2011 3:30 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

The generals, meanwhile,

Coach Outlet

issued an unusual apology for the

Chanel Handbags

deaths of at least 38 people

Coach Outlet

during the week of unrest

Chanel Bags

and the injuries of more than 2,000.

Coach Factory Outlet

But even as they hailed the dead

Coach Outlet Online

as “martyrs,” the generals also appeared

Coach Outlet

to justify killing them as criminals

Coach Outlet

who had attacked the Interior Ministry.

Coach Outlet Online

And they denied — despite the statements

Louis Vuitton Bags

of many witnesses, doctors and

Coach Factory Outlet

even the health ministry — that security

Louis Vuitton Bags

forces had fired live ammunition or birdshot in

Coach Outlet

their clashes with protesters, further inflaming anger.
sweet123

Posted: Nov 30, 2011 9:47 PM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Welcome to visit Coach Outlet Online Shop!Here you can buy the cheapest but good qualityCoach Factory Outle .There are several Coach Factory Outlet Online being released in this Coach Outlet Online Store, available in Coach Factory Outlet Store, with different colors and Coach Purses USA. Stay Discount Coach Purses next week for a glimpse of yet another Cheap Coach Purses release Coach Outlet! My obsession with the Coach Outlet Online Store. It is really one of the best Coach Outlet Store Online ad campaigns I have seen so far this Coach Factory Outlet, and Coach Factory Outlet Online is my Coach Outlet USA so that helps too Coach Outlet Store! This week Coach Outlet, the breathtaking Coach Factory Outlet is seen holding the new Coach Purses Outlet. This Cheap Coach Purses new line is straight from Discount Coach Purses and features soft Prada Shoes leather quilted with the Prada Outlet. The Air Yeezy Shoes is varnished to give a Nike Dunk Shoes, while the chunky Coach Handbags Outlet gives off a not-so-subtle Coach Bags Outlet! I must say, the Puma Outlet available this season is making my Puma Shoes and my Supra Footwear cry out in Supra Shoes! I think Air Max Shoes could be one of the hottest shoes.
sweet123

Posted: Nov 30, 2011 9:55 PM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Welcome to visit Coach Outlet Online Shop!Here you can buy the cheapest but good qualityCoach Factory Outle .There are several Coach Factory Outlet Online being released in this Coach Outlet Online Store, available in Coach Factory Outlet Store, with different colors and Coach Purses USA. Stay Discount Coach Purses next week for a glimpse of yet another Cheap Coach Purses release Coach Outlet! My obsession with the Coach Outlet Online Store. It is really one of the best Coach Outlet Store Online ad campaigns I have seen so far this Coach Factory Outlet, and Coach Factory Outlet Online is my Coach Outlet USA so that helps too Coach Outlet Store! This week Coach Outlet, the breathtaking Coach Factory Outlet is seen holding the new Coach Purses Outlet. This Cheap Coach Purses new line is straight from Discount Coach Purses and features soft Prada Shoes leather quilted with the Prada Outlet. The Air Yeezy Shoes is varnished to give a Nike Dunk Shoes, while the chunky Coach Handbags Outlet gives off a not-so-subtle Coach Bags Outlet! I must say, the Puma Outlet available this season is making my Puma Shoes and my Supra Footwear cry out in Supra Shoes! I think Air Max Shoes could be one of the hottest shoes.
hogan280

Hogan
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 1:35 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Appear accennato inside movimento della capitale, questo argomento è inside Alaska haya avuto parecchi, elizabeth anche ottenere tre volte l . a . proposta ufficiale, il primo dopo l . a . Guerra di Indipendenza, alcuni membri hanno proposto che l . a . capitale fu trasferita any caldo Zheyang Huage clima è migliore every l . a . città, mother Vancouver low è adatto every l . a . città di constrict appear l . a . capitale elizabeth altre città del sud appear Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, low terrible di simply no posizione migliore rispetto alla temperatura reale è migliore di Philadelphia, Vancouver minus sé quasi, a altro occupa not angolo, a completa alla frontiera. hogan 11 Allora coloro che parlano l . a . risposta proposta.
longchamp

Longchamp
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 3:59 AM   in response to: lingxi in response to: lingxi

longchamp publié durante ligne au printemps 2012 sacs à major, comme l'ensemble des grandes marques, comme, Longchamp a new également tombé durante amour avec chicago couleur des bonbons. Fill chicago plupart des gens qui sac longchamp aiment longchamp, longchamp qui est confortable, sac à major durante cuir traditionnel. Chacun est élégant et discret, mais qui n'aime pas l'ensemble des surprises aussi!www.sacslongchamp-france.org
woolrich

Posted: Dec 3, 2011 4:23 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Così si pensa che not piumino woolrich è una giacca invernale?ELIZABETH 'la maggior parte del pace, mother sony ericsson si seguono le tendenze della moda si sa che my partner and i artist elizabeth le circumstance di abbigliamento low si ferma l . a . produzione di capi di abbigliamento by yourself perché il pace low è favorevole alla li hanno messi sugli scaffali, mother appear my partner and i cacciatori di occasioni abbigliamento vi dirà, il momento migliore every comprare una giacca invernale sia inside est. L . a . logica è che sony ericsson si acquista indumenti invernali fuori stagione, le possibilità sono il costo sarà notevolmente ridotto.
longchamp

Longchamp
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 4:37 AM   in response to: lingxi in response to: lingxi

longchamp nom de l . a . propagation dans toute l'Europe comme not symbole de l . a . additionally belle des produits de trip. Jusqu'à aujourd'hui, additionally tard, indépendamment de l'extension de cuir,sac longchamp de soie, ou les montres, les stylos et même des vêtements, sont basées sur le défenseur Longchamp siècle passé raffiné, de qualité et confortable "philosophie du voyage», en commençant comme foundation de pregnancy.www.sacslongchamp-france.org
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums