SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: CompassSearchResults and highlight search query terms

This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 11 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 8:09 PM Last Post By: anitas
tompra2

CompassSearchResults and highlight search query terms
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 1:11 PM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello, I read somewhere, that if I am using CompassSearchResults I can't hightlight search query terms. Is it true?

I use Compass with Spring and I have this construction in my DAO:

public CompassSearchResults search(String query, int pageNumber, int pageSize, boolean relevance) {
Compass compass = this.getCompass();
CompassSession session = compass.openSession();
CompassQueryBuilder queryBuilder = session.queryBuilder();
CompassQuery compassQuery = queryBuilder.queryString(query).toQuery();
if (relevance) {
compassQuery.addSort(SortImplicitType.SCORE, SortDirection.REVERSE);
} else {
compassQuery.addSort("date", CompassQuery.SortPropertyType.AUTO, SortDirection.REVERSE);
}
CompassSearchHelper searchHelper = new CompassSearchHelper(compass, pageSize);
CompassSearchCommand searchCommand = new CompassSearchCommand(compassQuery, pageNumber);
return searchHelper.search(searchCommand);
}

How I can set minimum score for returned hits?

Could you help me? Thanks

Regards, TOM

Edited by: tompra2 on Apr 23, 2008 1:12 PM

Edited by: tompra2 on Apr 23, 2008 1:23 PM
Shay Banon

Re: CompassSearchResults and highlight search query terms
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 2:27 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2
Correct
In order to highlight whatever needs to be highlighted, you will need to extend CompassSearchHelper and implement doProcessBeforeDetach. In this method, you will be able to iterate through the relevant hits, and perform the highlighting operations. Every highlighting operation that you perform gets cached on the hits object, so you can access them later on.

I need to refactor CompassSearchHelper so people will be able to pass a callback for such cases, and not need to extend the search helper.
tompra2

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 3:25 PM   in response to: Shay Banon in response to: Shay Banon

Thanks a lot, thats works

@Override
protected void doProcessBeforeDetach(CompassSearchCommand searchCommand, CompassSession session, CompassHits hits, int from, int size) {
for (int i = from; i < from + size; i++) {
hits.highlighter(i).fragment("title");
hits.highlighter(i).fragment("content");
}
super.doProcessBeforeDetach(searchCommand, session, hits, from, size);
}

TOM
louisvuittonbox

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 9:32 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

Welcome to louis vuitton online! Here at our online shop, we enable you to select as many styles louis vuitton bags as you can at greatly discounted prices. Established in 2006, We have already landed so many returning customers from louis vuitton outlet. We have been known for the authentic quality of our items,such as louis vuitton belts and louis vuitton purses unsurpassed customer service, rapid delivery, unique prices and so on and so forth. What we did, are doing and will do is only to make our esteemed customers consume those world-renowned luxury designer merchandise with peace of mind. So we sincerely hope that you could be our next returning customer. We are confident that you will be quite satisfied with everything we offer here. Wish you a very good shopping louis vuitton store!
factoryoutlet

coach outlet
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 9:14 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

coach factory outlet offer excellent, elegant coach products in order to generate room for your new collections.They're purchased more quickly that you may at any time imagine.coach factory store is the greatest destination to buy what type of bags you like. If you need to manage a new Coach carrier and most preferable strategy is to the coach regarding coupon codes.Here's your new way to look sophisticated styles. Carry the hot coach factory outlet store of this summer and be the true trendsetter!in the market you definitely can find various colorways that are designed in as well as the high quality that applied in. For most of you would like to come. So just come to our coach factory outlet online store to choose one.

coach factory outlet is really sizzling kinds of shopping way for you. With the usage of the replica designer coach bags, you can surely be able to change your individual looks in a stunning manner.You know, Coach items are so perfect and fascinating. Now I grow up, and find coach outlet on the Internet offering affordable products with reliable quality.Many fashionable women match with practical Coach Purses which will make the street shopping become relaxed,and make every person can enjoy more diversiform combination in coach factory outlet online.The coach factory outlet store are utilized for formal event in company area that will display your excellent taste.Not only does a briefcase make is easier to carry things.

Almost everyone has identified effectively about this, below, among the best to make sure you will get much more information about coach outlet.In the coach outlet online shop, a collection of high quality and hottest Coach Shoulder Bags is offered to you. They are all at the best prices you will ever find.

You know, Coach items are so perfect and fascinating. Now I grow up, and find coach outlet on the Internet offering affordable products with reliable quality.Once visit, you will be unable to restrain loving it. Warmly welcome all of you to the Summer Sales Promotion on coach factory outlet.coach factory outlet has new coach laptop bags in listing. No matter which style do you want, we can provide it for you.Coach bags enjoy high popularity throughout the world. I would like to share the coach factory outlet online with you. What are you waiting for? Just come to visit.

coach factory outlet supplies the newest and most fashionable brand Coach on sale.The more Coach shoulder bags you order, the more discount you will get.It's wonderful to find out it does not slip in your signature at the bottom of the case and the appearance of brass accents from coach outlet online, Because women who can look stylish this summer.coach outlet has a zippered closure and buckles for extra security. Shiny brass hardware, rounded leather handle, and an interior pocket. It also includes a limited edition Hawaii luggage tag and lock.You can find all kinds of coach bags whatever you chose which one in coach factory outlet online will never be out of fashion. Not only they have many nice and design styles, but also made from the finest leather and fabric.

With the great diversity of styles, patterns and sizes available nowadays, finding the right pieces to highlight your personality is quite important. coach outlet offers exactly what you want.coach factory outlet supplies the newest and most fashionable brand Coach on sale.The more Coach shoulder bags you order, the more discount you will get.Look at this golden Coach bag in the? coach factory outlet online.Those new bags with classic and fashionable design are more and more popular now!After graduating from university, my cousin came back to my hometown from USA last month. She told me that coach outlet store is very popular among her classmate.

coach outlet online own a couple of line, color, or the selected theme, it should be a good choice. It may be the place where offer the bag ladies handbag, you will be able to follow a course of education or training receives for the slim project chest strap wallet.coach outlet will send you a coupon in the post to use in their upon only after you type a achieve. The Coach bags are customarily somewhat many than the ones in the stores.In particular, products from coach factory outlet with leather design are fashionable, handmade,leading the wave of American pop.It with simple,durable and unique style to win consumers.coach factory not only supply with the highest quality crystal at reasonable price but also provide good after-sales service. Companies operating purposes: science and technology in order to survive, credibility and development, strict quality control.

coach outlet handbags's special design and fashion is certainly and so eye-catching, I hope you are able to get much more attention towards the Cheap Coach Crossbody.As long as you open our coach factory outlet webpage, you will view various Coach New Arrivals which are the most popular also the most fashionable in this year.Are you anxious to choose some of the brand bags? Are you searching for reliable sellers? When you come to the coach factory outlet online, these are not problems.

At the coach outlet online you have the largest selection of the day. If you touch the item and like it, keep it in your possession until you make your final decision.Over the years, coach factory online has added a multitude of new handbag shapes, styles and materials to their collection. However, the highest care is taken that every Coach handbags is both aesthetically beautiful and functional.Are you searching for a cool and stylish coach bag? The coach factory outlet online Online is your first priority.

factoryoutlet

louis vuitton outlet
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 9:21 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

louis vuitton outlet leads you to bags collection of wide, such as LV bags and LV handbag etc. They are main name in luxury and style. It is excellent quality, fine Italian technology and extraordinary beauty.LV is universally renowned as a luxury brand. louis vuitton online store offers customers the newest fashion collections which can make you different.

In the past, Louis Vuitton only emphasis on classic, but in recent year, Louis Vuitton change its strategy and style to acquire new breakthrough. Especially louis vuitton bags like Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet.Want to become more charming and faddish? Go to visit louis vuitton outlet webpage and select the most suitable products for yourself.

Want to become more charming and faddish? Go to visit louis vuitton outlet webpage and select the most suitable products for yourself.louis vuitton outlet online may often be the consideration alternative inside of your event to get these kinds of bags.Is without a doubt louis vuitton online seriously is present? Is it possible to offer an outlet designed for Louis Vuitton merchandise speaks out?

The choices are likely to be basically countless seeing that louis vuitton outlet occurs with the help of completely new and also incredible concepts once in a while.Mainly because mentioned before, you could buy in the louis vuitton online, via the producer's the web outlet. Owning worn it in past times. They can supply a appropriate evaluate for the property's simplicity as well as client service description.louis vuitton outlet online is the method to show the confidence of our handbags. The person who show himself in front of other people is a confident one.

LV bags in the louis vuitton outlet are a feminine update on an urban classic. With plenty of room for all of your essentials this covetable carryall will take you through the weekend in style.LV is universally renowned as a luxury brand. louis vuitton online store offers customers the newest fashion collections which can make you different.

This collection focus more on color selection compared with other LV handbags. Cute and sunshine design style increases its charm. louis vuitton outlet online provides you the very famous luxury worldwide brand.We are glad you come to join in our louis vuitton outlet online store, because the winter is upcoming now, Louis Vuitton released many new handbags to feedback our customers.Just come to visit once the louis vuitton online, you will fall in love with its fancy bags, purses, sunglasses, shoes and so on.

jenny

coach outlet store online
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 7:19 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

The

coach factory outlet

has been in business for many years. You can log in to find more information about its products and services.
At

louis vuitton sale

,you will find Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet uses Vernis leather lining instead of classic Monogram canvas, meanwhile creates another classic style with fashion.
Here's your new way to look sophisticated styles. Carry the hot

of this summer and be the true trendsetter!
Several days ago, I chose one style of

hermes scarf

from the Swarovski Outlets, which has won good reputation from many customers.
It is a symbol regarding position not to mention nature, Here I would like to launch a excellent bags pertaining to business men, which may be

louis vuitton online

Cupertino M56398.
Almost everyone has identified effectively about this, below, among the best to make sure you will get much more information about

coach outlet

lvzeng

louis vuitton
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 7:52 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

Owning

louis vuitton bags

of their own has been the dreams of many fad-seeking people for a quite long time.
You need not worry about the quality of the

for sale now. The Coach brand is famous for the perfect products.
I am so confused that I don,t even know where to buy the

louis vuitton

Handbags. Because I can prefer to chose the fashionable design, favorable price, top service .

with fashion style and top quality succeed. In any occasions they are very suitable and appropriate for its precise and rich design.
They're not chosen, so one of these ideal for you.For more flexibleness a lot more like these, there are lots of discount 'shoulder' variations outlet

louis vuitton bags

hermes birkin

is an Austrian success story par excellence. At the end of the 19th century Daniel Swarovski founded a company with the aim to cut crystals automatically.

coach outlet store

vision system is a visual enjoy, is a visual art. The particular design has been integrated function and the element of elegancy, then show you an exquisite and excellent product.
coach8outlet

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 1:35 AM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

louis vuitton handbags

enjoy high reputation all over the world. They are designed for hand, elbow and shoulder carry thanks to comfortable flat leather handles.
If you have been to the mall lately and browsed

coach outlet

you may find that a high price tag goes along with just about everything in the mall.
This client-oriented and faith-rooted store aims at providing the best LV goods and services, such as top-class

louis vuitton uk

and free shipping.
Turn your attention to such discount coach sneakers for women from Coach Outlet Store online, you will find something unique and special of such authentic coach for sale at coach factory outlet store online.

louis vuitton outlet

online just like a person who want to show himself in front of other people, because he is confident enough, he can attain the respect of other people.
Bezel-set

hermes birkin bag

are showcased in all their brilliance in the chic and timeless design of this tennis bracelet. Rhodium-plated metal bracelet with foldover clasp.
The

are utilized for formal event in company area that will display your excellent taste.Not only does a briefcase make is easier to carry things.
tonnyben

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 2:27 AM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

coach factory outlet online

featured with stylish leather bags and signature materials, and carry this bag, it can designate people seem to be captivatingly feminine and good-looking. Why not to buy one when it is at an affordable price?
The products that

louis vuitton outlet

is countless, such as: purses, bags, handbags, shoes, belt. Even the same kind of product includes the products for women, the products for men, for summer-day use, for winter-day use.So, it is probably far beyond your imagination.
As a perfect combination of classic and modern fashion,

coach outlet online

can show the customers'unique personality.

hermes birkin

is your premier online shop for a wide range of quality Swarovski Crystal products such as Swarovski Crystals earring, Jewelry, Bracelet etc.
You could find them in desirable quality and price. If you don't mind high class louis vuitton replica bags, have a good time at

louis vuitton outlet online

coach purses

tend to be among finest style strikes associated with these days! They're the standing image that many ladies possess, or even, intend on obtaining.
longchamp

Longchamp
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 4:50 AM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

longchamp publié durante ligne au printemps 2012 sacs à major, comme l'ensemble des grandes marques, comme, Longchamp a new également tombé durante amour avec chicago couleur des bonbons. Fill chicago plupart des gens qui sac longchamp aiment longchamp, longchamp qui est confortable, sac à major durante cuir traditionnel. Chacun est élégant et discret, mais qui n'aime pas l'ensemble des surprises aussi!www.sacslongchamp-france.org
anitas

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 8:09 PM   in response to: tompra2 in response to: tompra2

I love this article, it's very well.oakley sunglasses saleFake Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglassesreplica Oakley Polarized SunglassesOakley Batwolf sunglasses outletoakley sunglasses wholesaleReplica Oakley Flak Jacket SunglassesOakley Restless SunglassesOakley Dispatch sunglassesreplica oakley sunglassesReplica Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglassesoakley scalpel sunglassesOakley Flak Jacket sunglassesreplica Oakley Commit SQ SunglassesFake Oakley GascanOakley Split Jacket SunglassesOakley Frogskins sunglasses outletoakley fives squared sunglassesFake Oakley Polarized Sunglassesoakley straight jacket sunglassesOakley Gascan sunglassesOakley Half Jacket SunglassesReplica Oakley Polarized SunglassesOakley Ten SunglassesFake Oakley Hijinx sunglassesreplica Oakley Half Wire SunglassesFake Oakley RadarOakley Zero SunglassesOakley Jawbone sunglassesreplica Oakley Half X SunglassesReplica Oakley sunglassesOakley Juliet sunglassesOakley Hijinx SunglassesCheap oakleys Commit SQ SunglassesOakley Jupiter sunglassesOakley Holbrook SunglassesReplica Oakley Fives SquaredOakley M Frame sunglasses outletoakley jawbone sunglassesReplica Oakley Flak JacketOakley Minute sunglassesoakley juliet sunglassesReplica Oakley FrogskinsOakley Monster Dog sunglassesreplica Oakley Jupiter SunglassesReplica Oakley Fuel CellOakley Oil Rig sunglassesOakley Jury SunglassesReplica Oakley GascanOakley Pit Boss sunglassesoakley m frame sunglassesCheap oakleys Half Wire SunglassesOakley Polarized sunglasses outletoakley minute sunglassesCheap oakleys Half X SunglassesOakley Radar sunglassesreplica oakley minute sunglassesCheap oakleys Hijinx SunglassesOakley Restless sunglassesoakley monster dog sunglassesCheap oakleys Jawbone SunglassesOakley Scalpel sunglassesOakley Necessity SunglassesCheap oakleys Oil Rig SunglassesOakley Straight Jacket sunglassesoakley oil rig sunglassesCheap oakleys Pit Boss SunglassesOakley Ten sunglassesOakley Pit Bull SunglassesCheap oakleys Radar SunglassesOakley Zero sunglassesOakley Plaintiff SunglassesCheap oakleys Straight Jacket Sunglasses
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums