SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Problem with Multithreading indexing

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 20 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: Dec 3, 2011 4:50 AM Last Post By: longchamp
factoryoutlet

coach factory outlet
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 10:37 PM   in response to: Khosro in response to: Khosro

Click to reply to this thread Reply

coach factory outlet offer excellent, elegant coach products in order to generate room for your new collections.They're purchased more quickly that you may at any time imagine.coach factory store is the greatest destination to buy what type of bags you like. If you need to manage a new Coach carrier and most preferable strategy is to the coach regarding coupon codes.Here's your new way to look sophisticated styles. Carry the hot coach factory outlet store of this summer and be the true trendsetter!in the market you definitely can find various colorways that are designed in as well as the high quality that applied in. For most of you would like to come. So just come to our coach factory outlet online store to choose one.

coach factory outlet is really sizzling kinds of shopping way for you. With the usage of the replica designer coach bags, you can surely be able to change your individual looks in a stunning manner.You know, Coach items are so perfect and fascinating. Now I grow up, and find coach outlet on the Internet offering affordable products with reliable quality.Many fashionable women match with practical Coach Purses which will make the street shopping become relaxed,and make every person can enjoy more diversiform combination in coach factory outlet online.The coach factory outlet store are utilized for formal event in company area that will display your excellent taste.Not only does a briefcase make is easier to carry things.

Almost everyone has identified effectively about this, below, among the best to make sure you will get much more information about coach outlet.In the coach outlet online shop, a collection of high quality and hottest Coach Shoulder Bags is offered to you. They are all at the best prices you will ever find.

You know, Coach items are so perfect and fascinating. Now I grow up, and find coach outlet on the Internet offering affordable products with reliable quality.Once visit, you will be unable to restrain loving it. Warmly welcome all of you to the Summer Sales Promotion on coach factory outlet.coach factory outlet has new coach laptop bags in listing. No matter which style do you want, we can provide it for you.Coach bags enjoy high popularity throughout the world. I would like to share the coach factory outlet online with you. What are you waiting for? Just come to visit.

coach factory outlet supplies the newest and most fashionable brand Coach on sale.The more Coach shoulder bags you order, the more discount you will get.It's wonderful to find out it does not slip in your signature at the bottom of the case and the appearance of brass accents from coach outlet online, Because women who can look stylish this summer.coach outlet has a zippered closure and buckles for extra security. Shiny brass hardware, rounded leather handle, and an interior pocket. It also includes a limited edition Hawaii luggage tag and lock.You can find all kinds of coach bags whatever you chose which one in coach factory outlet online will never be out of fashion. Not only they have many nice and design styles, but also made from the finest leather and fabric.

With the great diversity of styles, patterns and sizes available nowadays, finding the right pieces to highlight your personality is quite important. coach outlet offers exactly what you want.coach factory outlet supplies the newest and most fashionable brand Coach on sale.The more Coach shoulder bags you order, the more discount you will get.Look at this golden Coach bag in the? coach factory outlet online.Those new bags with classic and fashionable design are more and more popular now!After graduating from university, my cousin came back to my hometown from USA last month. She told me that coach outlet store is very popular among her classmate.

coach outlet online own a couple of line, color, or the selected theme, it should be a good choice. It may be the place where offer the bag ladies handbag, you will be able to follow a course of education or training receives for the slim project chest strap wallet.coach outlet will send you a coupon in the post to use in their upon only after you type a achieve. The Coach bags are customarily somewhat many than the ones in the stores.In particular, products from coach factory outlet with leather design are fashionable, handmade,leading the wave of American pop.It with simple,durable and unique style to win consumers.coach factory not only supply with the highest quality crystal at reasonable price but also provide good after-sales service. Companies operating purposes: science and technology in order to survive, credibility and development, strict quality control.

coach outlet handbags's special design and fashion is certainly and so eye-catching, I hope you are able to get much more attention towards the Cheap Coach Crossbody.As long as you open our coach factory outlet webpage, you will view various Coach New Arrivals which are the most popular also the most fashionable in this year.Are you anxious to choose some of the brand bags? Are you searching for reliable sellers? When you come to the coach factory outlet online, these are not problems.

At the coach outlet online you have the largest selection of the day. If you touch the item and like it, keep it in your possession until you make your final decision.Over the years, coach factory online has added a multitude of new handbag shapes, styles and materials to their collection. However, the highest care is taken that every Coach handbags is both aesthetically beautiful and functional.Are you searching for a cool and stylish coach bag? The coach factory outlet online Online is your first priority.

factoryoutlet

louis vuitton outlet
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 10:43 PM   in response to: Khosro in response to: Khosro

louis vuitton outlet leads you to bags collection of wide, such as LV bags and LV handbag etc. They are main name in luxury and style. It is excellent quality, fine Italian technology and extraordinary beauty.LV is universally renowned as a luxury brand. louis vuitton online store offers customers the newest fashion collections which can make you different.

In the past, Louis Vuitton only emphasis on classic, but in recent year, Louis Vuitton change its strategy and style to acquire new breakthrough. Especially louis vuitton bags like Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet.Want to become more charming and faddish? Go to visit louis vuitton outlet webpage and select the most suitable products for yourself.

Want to become more charming and faddish? Go to visit louis vuitton outlet webpage and select the most suitable products for yourself.louis vuitton outlet online may often be the consideration alternative inside of your event to get these kinds of bags.Is without a doubt louis vuitton online seriously is present? Is it possible to offer an outlet designed for Louis Vuitton merchandise speaks out?

The choices are likely to be basically countless seeing that louis vuitton outlet occurs with the help of completely new and also incredible concepts once in a while.Mainly because mentioned before, you could buy in the louis vuitton online, via the producer's the web outlet. Owning worn it in past times. They can supply a appropriate evaluate for the property's simplicity as well as client service description.louis vuitton outlet online is the method to show the confidence of our handbags. The person who show himself in front of other people is a confident one.

LV bags in the louis vuitton outlet are a feminine update on an urban classic. With plenty of room for all of your essentials this covetable carryall will take you through the weekend in style.LV is universally renowned as a luxury brand. louis vuitton online store offers customers the newest fashion collections which can make you different.

This collection focus more on color selection compared with other LV handbags. Cute and sunshine design style increases its charm. louis vuitton outlet online provides you the very famous luxury worldwide brand.We are glad you come to join in our louis vuitton outlet online store, because the winter is upcoming now, Louis Vuitton released many new handbags to feedback our customers.Just come to visit once the louis vuitton online, you will fall in love with its fancy bags, purses, sunglasses, shoes and so on.

sweet123

Re: Problem with Multithreading indexing
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 3:29 AM   in response to: Khosro in response to: Khosro

As one of the most famous brands Coach Factory Outlet and the representatives of fashion, Coach Outlet Store Online always goes in the top of fashion, never fall behind Coach Outlet Online Store. Look into the fashion world, you will find Coach Outlet Factory that there are so many newest products pushed out by Coach Handbags Outlet. Coach Store, the most support of Coach Factory Outlet Online once appeared had earned a lot of women's heart, even the famous actresses. All of these, they are our Prada Store, and I will cherish them in lifetime. Perhaps you don't know, in my heart, Air Yeezy Shoes are my sisters, in the daily life, I call Gucci Bags sisters, that is because Coach Oulet USA really are my sisters, when I have trouble, Coach Outlet Store Online always help me to deal with it, when I am wronged, Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory will more angry than me to condemn others, Yes, Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Online are my sisters, we are envy Coach Handbags.Because I have Nike Dunk Shoes, my dear sisters!
hd8781187

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 3:52 AM   in response to: Khosro in response to: Khosro

2 acting Id will adopt jingruihd citizen dactylogram information.

A few days ago, yang Huanning of undersecretary of the Ministry louis vuitton outlet of Public Security is in standing committee of National People's Congress of 11 whole nations makes dweller id card the 23rd times on the conference express when the specification of law amendment draft, dactylogram information will be added in the registering project of 2 acting card and ensure citizen individual information is safe.

But, many committee member Louis Vitton Black Check Pattern attending the meeting and delegate raise doubt: Sell individual information at present rampant, and condemnatory strength is very light, if put individual dactylogram information id card, be divulged intentionally to go out again, the problem will be more serious.

"If want to collect dactylogram, need Louis Vitton Coffee Check Patter to assure an individual to information is not divulged or be trafficced first! " a committee member says so.

"Cannot reductive dactylogram image "

Yang Huanning introduces, be in early Louis Vitton Colorized Monogram began to be changed centrally 2004 when sending id card of the 2nd acting dweller, finalize the design in the design in special chip when, already obligate dactylogram information stores area.

Since 2 acting Id are used, also had appeared to forge, the behavior of falsification dweller Id.

Yang Huanning Louis Vitton Leather Texture expresses, information of grain middling finger brings into the project that register, can satisfy the requirement that maintains to oneness of testimony of a witness, be on guard effectively risk with other dweller Id and forge, the happening of the illegal criminality such as falsification dweller Id.

Add Louis Vitton Monogram dactylogram information, yi Ke improves work efficiency, for instance the unit such as national office and finance, telegraphic, traffic, education, medical treatment can be passed machine read fast, accurate ground to undertake oneness of testimony of a witness maintain, clear in financial orgnaization problem account, Louis Vitton Patent Leather fulfil deposit real name to make wait for a respect to produce main effect.

Peaceful committee member expresses Fan Xuli, at present Hong Kong already began to use intelligent id card, besides be on guard besides the function such as crime, still have a profit, it is the discrepancy condition of convenient citizen.

"Discrepancy condition has two to, hand examines, another is E path, after the machine recognizes Louis Vitton Ramie Cotton fingerprint, pass, thumb is put left, need not queue up, very convenient. " Fan Xuli peaceful expresses, besides dactylogram information, still can collect other biology data, can have the data of blood type for instance, convenient when having an accident, the blood type of the person that the hospital can numerate.

"I think this is covered the most important in the system, it is to let everybody have hope, privacy won't be divulged, if have factitious make money, go out concealed bootleg of the citizen, I think that I must be Louis Vitton Stripe punished again. " committee member of Fan Xuli peaceful says so.

Lang Sheng's committee member expresses, information of individual biology feature is individual and character involves individual rights and interests and privacy, but if gather individual information of the whole nation to word,need the issue with special safe attention.

Be aimed at the likelihood of the discharge outside dactylogram information, yang Huanning of undersecretary of the Ministry of Public Security expresses, in the dactylogram information that Louis Vitton Wallets registers in dweller Id, it is the dactylogram feature dot of digitlization, "Cannot reductive into dactylogram image " , yang Huanning expresses, the dactylogram information that can protect a citizen effectively is safe.

Penalty is too light

Although concerned an unit to do those who vow solemnly to assure to safeguarding individual information, but the case case that discloses from associate with looks, the information of a lot of individual that includes Id to register a project inside all has appeared the divulging of different level problem. Go up in the network nowadays, find the network of information of all sorts of the individual that peddle carry out very easily to link.

"Citizen information, especially after dactylogram information is collected by concentration, if leak goes out, or by purloin of person ill will, consequence is adv unimaginably. " participate in the Zhu Qi's committee member that discusses in group to say so.

Dweller Id the 19th of law amendment draft in, made detailed provision technically to this problem.

Draft regulation: The labour of the unit such as national office or finance, telegraphic, traffic, education, medical treatment

Make personnel divulge the citizen individual information that obtains in fulfil obligation or offerring service course, make crime, investigate criminal duty lawfully; Do not make crime, be in 10 days of above 15 days to be detained below by police, have illegal income, divide outside confiscating Louis Vitton White Check Pattern illegal earning, still will be in 5000 yuan of amerce.

The unit appears these behavior, make crime, investigate criminal duty lawfully; Do not make crime, by police the director staff of direct to its responsibility is mixed personnel of other and direct responsibility, be in 10 days of above 15 days to be detained below, the unit has illegal income, confiscate illegal earning, be in 100 thousand yuan of above 500 thousand yuan of the following amerce.

But, to afore-mentioned regulations, many committee members attending the meeting all express, the regulation of amendment draft " illegal cost is low " " condemnatory strength is insufficient " , fear protecting security of good individual information very hard.

It is with afore-mentioned louis vuitton outlet clauses exemple, have participate in the committee member that discusses in group to express, according to current regulation, wait for the staff member of the unit to divulging the national office of citizen individual information or finance, telecommunication, traffic, education, medical treatment, if be not formed,commit a crime, public security bureau just is in 10-15 day to be detained below, illegal earning is confiscated, "That money is not him originally, just punish 5000 yuan to do not have a thing? Just punish 5000 yuan to do not have a thing??

Li Lianning's committee member suggests, should be in present correction draft the 5th in increase, state for " of behavior of the money before having, ought to assume civil responsibility. The staff member of the unit divulges what obtain citizen individual information in fulfilling a post to perhaps offer service course, its are in unit agree to carry civil joint liability " .

Jin Binghua's committee member thinks, in Louis Vitton White Check Pattern present draft the 19th state mediumly have not quite clear place: Behavior of the money before the unit has, make crime, investigate criminal duty lawfully; Still do not make crime, be in charge of personnel and personnel of other and gucci outlets direct responsibility by what public security mechanism is in charge of directly to its, be in 10 days of above 15 days to be detained below.

Jin Binghua's committee gucci bags outlet member expresses, in two kinds of cases that the unit makes guilty bonze do not make crime, to still making crime tell very clearly, it is the director that is in charge of directly to its personnel and personnel of other and direct responsibility undertake louis vuitton bags condemnatory, it is to show punishment arrives specific person; But to making crime, tell only should investigate criminal duty, investigate whose criminal duty, it is clear to was not written.

(Article origin: 21 centuries economy reports an author: Horse sunshine)
sweet123

Posted: Nov 30, 2011 9:46 PM   in response to: Khosro in response to: Khosro

Welcome to visit Coach Outlet Online Shop!Here you can buy the cheapest but good qualityCoach Factory Outle .There are several Coach Factory Outlet Online being released in this Coach Outlet Online Store, available in Coach Factory Outlet Store, with different colors and Coach Purses USA. Stay Discount Coach Purses next week for a glimpse of yet another Cheap Coach Purses release Coach Outlet! My obsession with the Coach Outlet Online Store. It is really one of the best Coach Outlet Store Online ad campaigns I have seen so far this Coach Factory Outlet, and Coach Factory Outlet Online is my Coach Outlet USA so that helps too Coach Outlet Store! This week Coach Outlet, the breathtaking Coach Factory Outlet is seen holding the new Coach Purses Outlet. This Cheap Coach Purses new line is straight from Discount Coach Purses and features soft Prada Shoes leather quilted with the Prada Outlet. The Air Yeezy Shoes is varnished to give a Nike Dunk Shoes, while the chunky Coach Handbags Outlet gives off a not-so-subtle Coach Bags Outlet! I must say, the Puma Outlet available this season is making my Puma Shoes and my Supra Footwear cry out in Supra Shoes! I think Air Max Shoes could be one of the hottest shoes.
longchamp

Longchamp
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 4:50 AM   in response to: factoryoutlet in response to: factoryoutlet

longchamp publié durante ligne au printemps 2012 sacs à major, comme l'ensemble des grandes marques, comme, Longchamp a new également tombé durante amour avec chicago couleur des bonbons. Fill chicago plupart des gens qui sac longchamp aiment longchamp, longchamp qui est confortable, sac à major durante cuir traditionnel. Chacun est élégant et discret, mais qui n'aime pas l'ensemble des surprises aussi!www.sacslongchamp-france.org
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums