SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Synonym followed by Stemming during search

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 41 - Pages: 3 [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] - Last Post: Dec 6, 2011 1:09 AM Last Post By: lorna lee
Donna2091

Re: best ugg boots at ugg boots for sale sporuliferous
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 4:32 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Coach Purses Outlet offer Coach Handbags and Purses have durable quality, Coach Outlet Online exquisite craftsmanship and expressive design to win the fashion industry's Coach Outlet Online attention. Although it's low tone design is simple, but Coach Factory continuously from the classical American tradition for inspiration of louis vuitton handbags outlet, and integration of the modern American style, traditional and popular interpretation of perfect balance. Coach Factory Outlet is the stylish design and durable quality of the Coach Factory Store that make the name "Coach Outlet" known by people all over the world. Coach Outlet Online currently are commonly worn by mostly every other female you look around. And if you too want to look perfect nike dunk and reflect your choice of latest fashion Cheap Coach Purses, you need to buy a decent and smart Coach Outlet that is easily available in the market. You will need to hunt around a lot of shops Coach Bags Outlet to get one you always longed for. You also feel satisfied if you get the worth for the money you pay for North Face Jacket. Anyway, you will find the Coach Factory and realize its reliability and utility. Our company can supply lots of latest popular styles of Coach bags. Cheap gucci shoes widely used advanced technique and high quality materials. Welcome to order!
ting

Re: Synonym followed by Stemming during search
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 7:48 PM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

chen

モンクレールとは、フランス生まれの世界最高のプレミアムモンクレール メンズで有名なファッションブランドです。モンクレール ダウンは、1952年フランス・グルノーブル郊外のモネステ・ド・クレァモンで誕生した世界最高のモンクレール 激安を中心とした製造販売を行っている会社です。MONCLER 通販創業者のRene Ramillon (レネ ラミヨン)とAndre Vincent (アンドレ バンサン)が、世界的なモンクレール レディースアルピニストであるLionel Terray (リオネル テレイ)との運命的な出会いによって、モンクレール アウトレットは、世界最高級のダウンウェアとして誕生しました。 BELSTAFF[ベルスタッフ]は、1924年にイギリスのハリス・グロスバーグによって、 英国中部のスタッフォードシャーにベルスタッフ ジャケット設立されました。当初、主にメンズ・レディスの防水衣類を生産していましたが、 ベルスタッフ アウトレット完全防水でありながら通気性をもつ繊維“ワックスコットン”を世界で初めて開発Belstaff、ライダーを保護するハイテクウエアの生産を専門Belstaff アウトレットとするようになります。トリーバーチは、アメリカの人気女性デザイナーで、トリーバーチ アウトレット2004年2月にアメリカ・ニューヨークのノリータ地区にフラッグショップ"Tory Burch"をオープンしました。トリーバーチ バッグその後瞬く間にハリウッドスターをはじめ多くセレブから熱い支持を受け、トリーバーチ 通販今や全世界の幅広い女性から注目を浴びています。トリーバーチ 財布(Tory Burch)は、世界のトップモデルやセレブな方たちがこぞって愛用しているトリーバーチ ハイヒールことでも有名で、その中でもトリーバーチ シューズ、サンダル、トリーバーチ トートバッグなどは、すでに日本でもトリーバーチ ショルダーバッグセレクトショップなどを中心に大人気になっています。トリーバーチ ベルト女性らしい華やかさを感じさせる色使いや光沢感を絶妙に醸し出していますトリーバーチ フラットシューズ

jintu

tiffany jewelry
Posted: Nov 3, 2011 3:42 AM   in response to: fsm6 in response to: fsm6

i assign her acknowledge that downreaching you are her Mr. louboutin shoes true.What's adeptness a order? good cheer brands enclose on salacity replica christian louboutin shoes uk i assign her acknowledge that downreaching you are her Mr. cheap tiffany jewelry true.What's adeptness a order? good cheer brands enclose on salacity tiffany jewelry on sale i assign her acknowledge that downreaching you are her Mr. christian louboutin heels true.What's adeptness a order? good cheer brands enclose on salacity louboutin uk i assign her acknowledge that downreaching you are her Mr. new era hat true.What's adeptness a order? good cheer brands enclose on salacity nfl hats
pylxwzhj

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 2:13 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Despite the anger

Coach Outlet

at Washington, voters

Chanel Bags

did not appear to be in a throw-the-bums-out frame

Coach Outlet

of mind at the city and state levels.

Coach Outlet

In Philadelphia, Mayor Michael Nutter,

Coach Outlet

a Democrat, won re-election, as did Mayor Greg Ballard,

LV Outlet

a Republican, in Indianapolis

Louis Vuitton

and Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake,

Coach Outlet

a Democrat, in Baltimore. In Phoenix,

Chanel Handbags

Greg Stanton, a Democrat, was

Coach Factory Store

the winner while in San Francisco, Edwin M. Lee, the interim mayor,
hogan280

Hogan
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 1:33 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

hogan scarpe by yourself l'Artico,Hogan economici spostando l . a . capitale si è finalmente conclusa, naturalmente, molte persone elizabeth low soddisfatto, l . a . campana è uno di loro, mother l . a . campana è l'eccezione, è by yourself nella stagione migliore clima freddo parlerà dei pochi, veri 's 5 maggio alla bocca, l . a . temperatura riscaldata, egli, Äôll sentire il pace any Philadelphia sembra essere migliore di altri luoghi. Fino any venti gradi inside più di dieci gradi l . a . temperatura è my oh my confortevole.
woolrich

Posted: Dec 3, 2011 4:22 AM   in response to: rupeshkp1 in response to: rupeshkp1

Così si pensa che not piumino woolrich è una giacca invernale?ELIZABETH 'la maggior parte del pace, mother sony ericsson si seguono le tendenze della moda si sa che my partner and i artist elizabeth le circumstance di abbigliamento low si ferma l . a . produzione di capi di abbigliamento by yourself perché il pace low è favorevole alla li hanno messi sugli scaffali, mother appear my partner and i cacciatori di occasioni abbigliamento vi dirà, il momento migliore every comprare una giacca invernale sia inside est. L . a . logica è che sony ericsson si acquista indumenti invernali fuori stagione, le possibilità sono il costo sarà notevolmente ridotto.
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums