SourceForge.net Logo
Main Overview Wiki Issues Forum Build Fisheye

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Compass Support Forums » Compass » Compass Users

Thread: Is it possible to have more than one mappingScan location?

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 37 - Pages: 3 [ 1 2 3 | Next ] - Last Post: Dec 5, 2011 9:01 PM Last Post By: miyao lin
Matt Raible

Is it possible to have more than one mappingScan location?
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 12:41 PM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm finally getting around to integrating Compass into AppFuse and I've run into an issue. When users create new projects, they'll have some model objects from AppFuse, as well as from the project they're creating. For this reason, I'd like to set two mappingScan locations. Is this possible? Here's an example of what I'd like to do:

<bean id="compass" class="org.compass.spring.LocalCompassBean">
<property name="mappingScan">
<list>
<value>org.appfuse.model</value>
<value>com.mycompany.model</value>
</list>
</property>
<property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager" />
<property name="settings">
<map>
<entry key="compass.engine.connection" value="target/test-index" />
</map>
</property>
</bean>

Of course, if I could do <property name="mappingScan" value="*.model."/>, that'd work too.
Matt Raible

Re: Is it possible to have more than one mappingScan location?
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 3:13 PM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

I solved this by adding a LocalCompassPostBeanProcessor:

package org.appfuse.webapp.search;

import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory;
import org.compass.core.config.CompassConfiguration;
import org.compass.core.config.ConfigurationException;
import org.compass.spring.LocalCompassBeanPostProcessor;

/**
 * Compass Post Processor that allows for adding scan mappings for more than
 * one root package.
 */
public class CompassConfigurationPostProcessor implements LocalCompassBeanPostProcessor {
    Log log = LogFactory.getLog(CompassConfigurationPostProcessor.class);

public void process(CompassConfiguration config) throws ConfigurationException {
        // Look at current class's package and add it if it's not the AppFuse default
        String classPackage = this.getClass().getPackage().getName();
        String rootPackage = classPackage.substring(0, classPackage.indexOf("webapp") - 1);
        if (!rootPackage.equals("org.appfuse")) {
            log.debug("Adding scan for package: " + rootPackage);
            config.addScan(rootPackage);
        }
    }
}
fangcao

Posted: Aug 14, 2011 8:57 PM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

cheap ed hardy storesis one of the most popular artists in the United States. He transferred his unique designs to his clothing line and his ed hardy mens clothing sale are one of the top sellers. His hoodies attract the young crowd who find his style hip and often representative of ones own personal style.However, all ages can wear these Ed Hardy Accessories sales online in all casual settings from hanging out with friends,general street wear,or included in daily school wardrobes. Another reason why ed hardy women skirt are among the favorite street apparels in the nation is because of the comfort it provides Youth means vigor and personality, rebels.the Totem of Ed hardy clothes can exacty meet their inner need. the designer of ed hardy devise a series of Ed Hardy Womens articles.
fangcao

Posted: Aug 14, 2011 9:00 PM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

The world of sex toys is a huge one. It doesn't matter what you are looking for, there is something out there just perfect for you. If you are looking for a love sex vibrators to make your toes tingle then the internet will provide thousands of results, pointing you in the direction of just that. If you are looking for Sex Lubes for anal play then again, the internet and it's many online stores and resources will help you not only find one that you like but can also show you reviews from the people that have bought and played with womens sex toys before. That's the good thing about the internet - it has made the world of mens sex toys much more accessible to practically anyone that has an internet connection.
louisvuittonbox

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 9:35 PM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

Welcome to louis vuitton online! Here at our online shop, we enable you to select as many styles louis vuitton bags as you can at greatly discounted prices. Established in 2006, We have already landed so many returning customers from louis vuitton outlet. We have been known for the authentic quality of our items,such as louis vuitton belts and louis vuitton purses unsurpassed customer service, rapid delivery, unique prices and so on and so forth. What we did, are doing and will do is only to make our esteemed customers consume those world-renowned luxury designer merchandise with peace of mind. So we sincerely hope that you could be our next returning customer. We are confident that you will be quite satisfied with everything we offer here. Wish you a very good shopping louis vuitton store!
feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:14 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

We are the best soccer jersey supplier, all the soccer jerseys on jerseybbs.com are REPLICA SOCCER JERSEYS, but their quality are good, because many soccer jersey shopping websites are selling our discount soccer jerseys, espcially the thailand quality cheap soccer jerseys, They are the same as the official jerseys

According to a figure that most of the luxury brands consumer in China range frome 2os to 30s.
wholesale polo shirts are all young Women's love, wearing the designers will attract passerby glance, it make them be in good mood all the day.

feidufang
With the increase in printing needs all over the world, manufacturers of Ink Cartridges are hard pressed to meet the ever-increasing demand. Consumer satisfaction ranks highest in the quest to fulfill company priorities. Buying printers is relatively cheap nowadays, but unfortunately, the Ecco Key West Mens same thing cannot be said about the CISS or cartridges that require to be replaced often.

cocogamer.com is one of most reliable sellers which engage in r4i gold and r4i sdhc , including all the most popular R4i and R4 3DS Cards at favorable price
China Ceramic Tile Manufacturer exporter and supplier with a factory in China, manufacture all kinds of Ceramic Tile, wall tiles, Floor Tiles!

The online store to buy replica Louis Vuitton bags, wallets and purse of top most designer

R4 Series,r4i Series,R4DS,R4i SDHC,R4i Gold,R4i Card for NDSi XL/NDSi/DSL/NDS - UseeGames.Com

feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:15 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

BrandDream, Top designer apparel supplier, FREE SHIPPING(for orders of 10pcs to US, UK, CA and AU), louboutin shoes, Cheap Ralph Lauren polo shirts, Cheap Ed Hardy Wholesale, juicy couture tracksuits, Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes, Discount Sheepskin Boots, Wholesale Abercrombie, Christian Audigier Clothing and Shopping
wholesale designer clothing, accept Credit Card and PayPal, Quality Guarantee, Good Discounts and Trusty Business.

Do you know the different between the replica and fake watch? In fact the replica watches is made from the similar material and parts with the orginal one,the more important it is legal, however the fake is illegal.

A wide range of high quality and excellent perfermance wholesale Jerseys, wholesale nike shox, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes wholesale and Cheap Nike airmax Shoes in our shop welcome your visit.wholesale Jerseys, wholesale nike shox, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes wholesale.
cheap soccer jerseys,replica soccer jerseys are very high sales volume, and many people liked to buy it replica soccer jerseyscheap soccer jerseys.

We mainly deal with handbags, shoes, garment, promotions and gifts. wholesale designer handbags, Wholesale shoes from china, wholesale fashion accessories, wholesale designer sunglasses, wholesale products from china. For many years' experience, our companies has been always complying with the contract and attaching great importance to good faith.

feidufang

Newest styles and brands of hats & caps including baseball caps, new era cap, DC fitteds, fillipino flag hats and sports team caps.

Anviz Biometric manufactures a complete range of biometric products including Fingerprint Time Attendance , fingerprint access control, fingerprint lock, USB fingerprint reader, OEM fingerprint module Fingerprint Access Control etc.

We specialize in shower head andtowel rack of high quality and favorable price .The shower head that we provide has many advantages: 1. They quickly bring water; 2. The handles of environmental protection are in favour of our health;3.The color and style are wonderful. At the same time ,towel rack that we provide is durable and beautiful.We are sure that we will offer you satisfactory products and service

feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:18 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

We are the best soccer jersey supplier, all the soccer jerseys on jerseybbs.com are REPLICA SOCCER JERSEYS, but their quality are good, because many soccer jersey shopping websites are selling our discount soccer jerseys, espcially the thailand quality cheap soccer jerseys, They are the same as the official jerseys

According to a figure that most of the luxury brands consumer in China range frome 2os to 30s.
wholesale polo shirts are all young Women's love, wearing the designers will attract passerby glance, it make them be in good mood all the day.

feidufang
With the increase in printing needs all over the world, manufacturers of Ink Cartridges are hard pressed to meet the ever-increasing demand. Consumer satisfaction ranks highest in the quest to fulfill company priorities. Buying printers is relatively cheap nowadays, but unfortunately, the Ecco Key West Mens same thing cannot be said about the CISS or cartridges that require to be replaced often.

cocogamer.com is one of most reliable sellers which engage in r4i gold and r4i sdhc , including all the most popular R4i and R4 3DS Cards at favorable price
China Ceramic Tile Manufacturer exporter and supplier with a factory in China, manufacture all kinds of Ceramic Tile, wall tiles, Floor Tiles!

The online store to buy replica Louis Vuitton bags, wallets and purse of top most designer

R4 Series,r4i Series,R4DS,R4i SDHC,R4i Gold,R4i Card for NDSi XL/NDSi/DSL/NDS - UseeGames.Com

feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:19 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

BrandDream, Top designer apparel supplier, FREE SHIPPING(for orders of 10pcs to US, UK, CA and AU), louboutin shoes, Cheap Ralph Lauren polo shirts, Cheap Ed Hardy Wholesale, juicy couture tracksuits, Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes, Discount Sheepskin Boots, Wholesale Abercrombie, Christian Audigier Clothing and Shopping
wholesale designer clothing, accept Credit Card and PayPal, Quality Guarantee, Good Discounts and Trusty Business.

Do you know the different between the replica and fake watch? In fact the replica watches is made from the similar material and parts with the orginal one,the more important it is legal, however the fake is illegal.

A wide range of high quality and excellent perfermance wholesale Jerseys, wholesale nike shox, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes wholesale and Cheap Nike airmax Shoes in our shop welcome your visit.wholesale Jerseys, wholesale nike shox, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes, Cheap Nike airmax Shoes wholesale.
cheap soccer jerseys,replica soccer jerseys are very high sales volume, and many people liked to buy it replica soccer jerseyscheap soccer jerseys.

We mainly deal with handbags, shoes, garment, promotions and gifts. wholesale designer handbags, Wholesale shoes from china, wholesale fashion accessories, wholesale designer sunglasses, wholesale products from china. For many years' experience, our companies has been always complying with the contract and attaching great importance to good faith.

feidufang

Newest styles and brands of hats & caps including baseball caps, new era cap, DC fitteds, fillipino flag hats and sports team caps.

Anviz Biometric manufactures a complete range of biometric products including Fingerprint Time Attendance , fingerprint access control, fingerprint lock, USB fingerprint reader, OEM fingerprint module Fingerprint Access Control etc.

We specialize in shower head andtowel rack of high quality and favorable price .The shower head that we provide has many advantages: 1. They quickly bring water; 2. The handles of environmental protection are in favour of our health;3.The color and style are wonderful. At the same time ,towel rack that we provide is durable and beautiful.We are sure that we will offer you satisfactory products and service

feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:27 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

feidufang

feifei

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 3:28 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

feidufang

fdgdfgfgh

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 9:33 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

Thanks for coming our timberland online store! Just enjoy yourself here! As a developping company, timberland boots always can give us some surprise .I belive timberland shoes Sale can make your feet more comfortable, make your life more stylish!If you want to have a try ,just click here: discount timberland boots Free delivery

timberland boot

timberland shops

timberland 2011

discount timberland

wholesale timberland

timberland chaussures

timberland outlet

timberland womens shoes

waterproof timberland boots

timberland chukka boots

timberland 6 inch boots

timberland classic

timberland roll top boots

white timberland boots

timberland kids

Dear friends, do you want to have some different things? Whether you want to give your relatives and friends, take a few different exotic gifts? Whether you want to buy some cheap benefits of thing? accept paypal and free shipping So please, let us begin now! Click on our website accept paypal and free shipping
http://clothes6.us/
Wholesale shops
MLB jerseys MLB NBA
NIKE-BLAZER
JUICB IKINI JUIC )
Coach Handbags
ed hardy women shiris
WALLETS
Air jordan shoes
WOMEN JEANS(CA-Jeans,Ed Hardy Jeans,TRUE RELIGION Jean)
JEWERLY (Pandora cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany)
SILK-SCAR(cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany DG cucci burberry)
(BOSE-EARPHONE,IPOD-EARPHONE)
LADY PURSES(cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany DG cucci burberry)

NFL JERSEYS
JORDAN SHOES
Christian Louboutin shoes
SUNGLASSES(coach okey nike juicy D&G prada)
men jackers
kid (air jordans nike shoes)

Bos Earphone

sdfasdf

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 8:10 PM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

ggf

フェラガモは、天才サルヴァトーレ・フェラガモという靴職人によって作られた高級ブランドです。世界的に有名で、フェラガモ公式サイト100年以上の歴史を誇るイタリア発のフェラガモファッションブランドです。最高のフェラガモ フラットシューズ作りに象徴される品質と熟練した職人技、そして創造的で革新的なデザインを兼ね備えています。フェラガモ靴からフェラガモバッグ、フェラガモ財布、フェラガモ時計まで、最先端製品ファッションブランドフェラガモのデザインや製造、流通を行う一流の企業フェラガモ店舗となっています。 フェラガモの一貫した「イタリア主義」イタリア企業であることに誇りをもち、フェラガモ素材、デザイン、染色、製造全てを完璧にイタリア製で統一していますフェラガモ。こうしたMade in Italyという徹底したコンセプトのもと、フェラガモ長年培われてきた職人技術をもって、フェラガモ最高のモノ作りに情熱を注いでいるのがフェラガモというブランドです。

pylxwzhj

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 2:59 AM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

All of

LV Bags

the proposed

Louis Vuitton Handbags

sanctions carry

Coach Outlet Store

with them

Chanel Purses

considerable political

Coach Factory Store

and economic

Coach Factory Outlet

risks. While

Chanel Bag

Yukiya Amano, the

Coach Factory Outlet

cautious director general

Chanel Purses

of the atomic

Coach Factory Store

energy agency

Coach Factory

, talked publicly

Chanel Bags

in September

Chanel Handbags

about publishing

Moncler Jackets

some of the

Louis Vuitton Handbags

most delicate

Coach Outlet

data suggesting

Chanel Bags

Iran worked on

Moncler Shop

nuclear triggers

Coach Outlet Online

and warheads, officials who have spoken with him say he is concerned that his inspectors could be ejected from Iran, shutting

Moncler Shop Online

the best, though narrow, window into its nuclear activities.Similarly, China and Russia, among other major Iranian trading partners, have resisted further oil and financial sanctions, saying the goal of isolating Iran is a poor strategy.
soccershoessale

Re:Cheap NFL Jerseys, NHL Jerseys
Posted: Oct 21, 2011 8:29 PM   in response to: Matt Raible in response to: Matt Raible

It will not let you down overall strive to do the
soccer shoes sale soccer shoes sale
Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys
NHL Jerseys NHL Jerseys
soccer jerseys soccer jerseys
cheap club soccer jerseys cheap club soccer jerseys
Nike soccer shoes Nike soccer shoes
Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys
Nnamdi Asomugha Replica Jerseys
Cam Newton Replica Jerseys
Darren Sproles Replica Jerseys
Mark Ingram Jerseys
Kevin Kolb Premier Jerseys
are all very excellent running shoes the stability of the largest provide very good buffer for runners.
Legend
Guru: 2001 + pts
Expert: 501 - 2000 pts
Super-star: 101 - 500 pts
Assistant: 51 - 100 pts
Participant: 0 - 50 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums